Mother Focker!!!

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by NYJuggalo45, Apr 29, 2009.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Mother Focker!!!

Up 47-24 over Mo with about 6 mins to go...probably playing the best game I've ever played against one of the best players in the league.

I pick a play and literally...boom...connection drops, red rings flashing on xbox. WTF?!?! I've never heard of getting it DURING playing, but apparently, I just did.

Mo, I'm sorry man.

JMS/Ryno/Helli...not sure what to do. I'm not around tomorrow. I'll be around Friday night for a few hours. I have no problem buying a new xbox but I don't know what it means for my game vs. Mo and my week 4 game vs Rhude.

FUCK!!!!

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I was watching the game over xbox live and i would assume Mo would concede.....it seems you were dominating the whole game.

My vote would be to give you a win via simulation.....although I do not know how to do that.

get a new one and play rhude friday

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I'm not sure how you do that either, but speaking ONLY for myself, I'd concede that one. The way this week is looking we could still be here a week from now so he should have plenty of time to play it.

4. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Up to you guys, Juggs deserves that win though...

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Well if you are willing to concede this then the best course of action would be for you to play the cpu and lose.....i dont know how to simulate a Ohio State win.

Could u do this???

6. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    ha i'll do it...i can't do it now, gotta be out!

7. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

If you guys would be cool with that that would be awesome. Ill pick up a 360 on Friday so should be good to play rhude. What do I do about sending it back? Take out my harddrive and just go to xbox homepage or something to find out where to ship it?

8. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    What you will need to do is put Mo on auto and have juggs supersim the game. If he loses, have the commish throw the score out. Watch out for injuries too.

Repeat until you get the result you desire.

9. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

problem is that juggs xbox is red ringed

10. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    you could do it the other way around, though. Put juggs on auto and have mo sim...

11. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

thats what we are doing.

Mo Juggs is on Auto....have at it....u can super sim some or play and make sure u lose

12. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

helli has my username/password. so can do it the other way too. biggest thing would be to have jms and either mo/helli on at the same time. so jms can throw it out if need be. like drifter said too, the game we played had no major injuries. so whoever sims it, please check both teams after the game. 1-2 week thing, fine. but losing a star for like 10 weeks in a simmed game would blow.

13. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

We will get it done tonite.....we are advancing tonite........I don't care what games have or havent been played at this point.

maybe.....

14. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Juggy did you already buy a new 360

15. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

no, i was going to tomorrow sometime, why?