1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Motioning

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by edge7771, Oct 28, 2011.

1. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

I know I owe Nautica and Darkwing an apology about this. It is allowed to manually motion your WR's, TE's, and move your HB to the wideout spot. I don't think I gave anyone else a hard time about this but if I did sorry about it.

2. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

But it should be done occasionally

3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

It is allowed to manually motion guys. But like everything, it is best used in moderation.

4. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

BIG grey area if you ask me. If a guy manually motions a player I think that's ok. As long as they aren't doing it every play, and they let the man stop before hiking the ball.

I'd prefer to just have people call a play and run it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Masler

Masler Walk On

I think it should only be done in certain situations. IE, to throw your opponent off, trick play, final 2 minutes and going for the win (as long as it isn't cheesy like play after play).

6. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

edge7771 it's all good, I motion guys when I cannot tell what the coverage is, or to mix guys up so they don't know what I'm doing. It's more of a disguise or a smoke screen rather than a manipulation of cpu AI

7. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

As you very well may know, some would say that if you motion to determine a coverage package - especially when you cannot tell what the coverage is - you are essentially playing unSIM.

8. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Why would that be? Real teams send guys in motion all the time to expose their defense. Man vs zone etc

9. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Not sure. Which is why I agree with you.

10. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Dick lol

11. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

Ya my bad man. Don't worry my guys will motioning from here on out so we'll have guys running all over the field next time :)

12. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

Ya my bad man. Don't worry I'll be motioning from here on out so next time we play we'll have guys running all over the field :)