Move from Heisman to AA??

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Move from Heisman to AA??

Ok, a couple of people are still saying that the CPU games are still hard. Apparenty there are alot of dropped passes, one guy said his TE with 92 catch had 3 drops. I know that NCAA is famous for having a wide open guy drop the perfect pass. I don't have a problem with playing on Heisman, but I could just be used to it since I've played on it for so long .

So tell me what you think? Drop it to AA?...I was also maybe thinking of copying the sliders from another dynasty I am in. I always have great games against the CPU in that one. Last game came down to the final play in OT.

But also, I don't want to make this too easy, since we only have 2 user games this season and the CPU is too easiy beaten if you give too much slack. So let's hear them thoughts guys (well at least from those of you who participate).

2. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

If a player is 6'6' or taller they have catch issues. But those will miss there hands entirely. CIT is very important if they get hit. Also I think bullets are harder to catch.

If you move to AA, I will most likely never lose to the cpu.

3. mcGriffLe

mcGriffLe Walk On

I say no to moving to All American. Turn on conservative catch if your players are dropping the ball. I will probably never lose to the cpu either on All American.

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

my thoughts exactly.

5. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Stick to hiesman, weve dropped the sliders. Losses to CPU is what makes dynasties fun

6. dub

dub Banned

If you keep it at Heisman make the play realistic, I can't get any pass rush on the QB. At least make them default settings, I at least want a fighting chance to win.

7. dub

dub Banned

A heads up, I do think as the season goes people will lose interest. the gameplay is very unrealistic against the CPU.

I won my game vs Texas.

but McCoy had all day, because I got 0 pass rush on him.

Their running back broke 15 tackles on me. Brushed off 4 on one play.

Just voicing my opinion.

8. Masler

Masler Moderator

RB Ability for the CPU is at 55, Pass Block for them is at 45. Run Block is at default 50. And our Pass Rush is at 45.

Maybe just an off day for your defense?

9. billyd1esel

billyd1esel Walk On

I think my last game played was probably my worse ever against the CPU, granted I've never played with Vandy, or a low talent school, so I don't expect to blow out any opponent. I think you should keep it on Heisman. If we all go undefeated or 10-1 or whatever, it would be a little crazy, considering our schools.

On that note, the only problems I had on my game was the my pass rush, and my running to the outside. Seems I could never get around the edge. But as you said, people do have off days, I say give it atleast another game or two before we do anything too crazy.

*and on a side note, thanks again Masler for keeping everything in the league in order, keeping it fresh, etc. As you said, I'm sure there are people here and there that might lose interest or not be able to continue, but kudos to you for stepping in and getting it taken care of.