Move to Heisman?

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by Drifterbub, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Move to Heisman?

I think we are at a point where we have to consider this move. Unfortunately we don't have a set to go off of. JMS posted a set in TT1. Some of you guys who have some time should aid in testing the sliders out.

2. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

My personal opinion is that its not AA or Heisman, its the talent gap. Its only going to get wider and wider.

I know several people have problems with recruiting restrictions, but it is something that should be discussed. It may be really difficult to implement but Im not sure it will make a difference moving to Heisman.

I don't have a problem moving to Heisman.

3. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I dont have the team most of you have. I dont know if this team is ready for heisman and if it isnt then I just dig a deeper hole if I cant win.

4. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

i'd be down for a move to heisman. sure i have lost to the CPU before, but it is usually a pretty cheap loss (the CPU just cannot be stopped).

for the most part, the CPU is just not difficult to play. I'd love to see a CPU team battling out for top spot in the pac 10 or at least give us a challenge.

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

the sliders I posted in the T1 forum seems to be a good intro the heisman...you wont see that much difference.....you can adjust from there. Only problem was my ability to torch them on the ground. but keep in mind my HB is beyond excellent....I usually run for 200 yds against hum opponents.

6. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

I'm down for moving to Heisman even if we try it for 1 season. I lose to the CPU on AA, but when I see Top 10 ranked teams getting destoryed by us, we got to try something else. Even if its just 1 season.

7. HoosierHoo

HoosierHoo Walk On

My question is if we've tried absolutely everything we can on AA before we make the move. Is there room to move the AA sliders significantly farther in favor of the CPU? If so, I'd say we should do that first before switching levels. Just my 2 cents.

8. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    I'll try that, then. And Bruce, I think your complaints about having a sorry team might fall on deaf ears. You were a BCS bowl team and #8 in the nation, lol.

9. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

lets try maxed out sliders on AA that way Bruce and Bondzai get one more year to get some talent in....... if those dont worrk.... Heisman here we come...

10. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

I'm ok with whatever we decided to do.

11. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

:) Dont hate the player my mans...hate the team!

12. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I'm ok with whatever we do. My team is on the rise. I'm a little worried about the QB position though, I might be starting a freshman.

13. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I would rather move to heisman than have my QB with 95+ thp not be able to get the ball down field...

14. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

If we aren't going to move to Heisman can we increase the CPU all the way this year as our first scores coming in this week are pretty lobsided again.

15. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Yeah I just did it this morning. Will show up for week 2. I meant to do it last night before I advanced and just forgot...