Movies

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Pro, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Pro

Pro Walk On

Are there any movies coming out within the next year you guys are interested in? I'm a huge movie buff and figured it would be cool to just talk about some off topic things once in a while.

Here's my most anticipated movie, The Avengers.

2. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

right there with ya Pro, I for some reason like all the superhero movies even though I have never opened a comic book in my life...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pro

Pro Walk On

I had a passing interest in comics growing up. But these movies have been awesome. Batman looks good too.

4. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

My boys, especially the younger two, will go nuts for that movie. I have seen both Ironman 1 and 2 a million times. I agree with you guys, I wasnt a comic book reader but I have been very impressed by the movies and The Avengers looks to be just as good as the previous ones.

5. Pro

Pro Walk On

It has something for everyone. Superheroes for the kids. Explosions and scarlett johansen for the guys.

6. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

I can't wait for The Thing to come out this week. When I first heard about this movie about a year ago I was pumped. Being a big fan of the 1982 The Thing I hope this one relives up to it.

Paranormal Activity 3 looks good too!

7. Pro

Pro Walk On

Here are a couple of new trailers worth checking out.

• Like Like x 1