1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Moving On

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by carolinaeasy, Feb 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Guys,

Despite being in this league for well over a year I have reached a point where it has become known to me that I need to seek a different challenge. Despite an attempt to change my play style I have continued to run afoul of the spirit of the league as laid out by our commissioner. My stats through 6 games are comparable only to the commissioner's and even then they are a little elevated in comparison to his. I don't want to be a problem here, and I guess I was a major one here and didn't quite realize it. So with that said I am moving on. You guys have a new core here that is moving in the right direction and should continue to do well. I hope the best for all of you and look forward to seeing the continued success of this league. Best wishes Easy.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Loaf31

Loaf31 Walk On

Good Luck man, if you see me online for the Show, Hit me up for a game

3. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Definetly man, maybe we can create a 91-92 Pirates team and play. Nothing excites me like seeing Chico Lind and Spanky Levaluer on the field.

• Like Like x 2
  4. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Don't even remember those guys, but I can't wait to snag the Show.

5. Goose

Goose Walk On

Good luck, easy.

6. Sucks to see you go since we had a great game this season.

7. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

all the best man

8. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

Closing the thread. I'll answer any questions anyone might have by PM. All I'll say here is that there is a long long history here, and no decisions were made lightly. I won't be taking any parting shots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.