1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Moving

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Gyrene76, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

I will be gone all day tomorrow, as I am moving from Alabama too Tennessee. I definitely want to play the ACC game, so I'll be able to check the internet as soon as possible and I can play it at my family's house if need be.

If you need to text me Hova, do so at 256-504-5875

2. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Moving sucks. Good luck... Where is Tennessee? My last company had their North American HQ in Chattanooga. Beautiful city.

3. Gyrene76

Drove through Chattanooga today. I am exhausted. I packed, loaded, and then drove massive 26 foot truck, 4 hours straight without stopping.

24 had paving through chat and it was bumper to bumper...just awful. I'm moving to jacksboro btw.

4. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

24 BLOWS - I used to work for Alstom along the river there. I hated driving into town since I flew into Nashville often and visited TVA plants on the way to Chat. That road has been under construction for 3 years it seems.

I left late last year. Lookout Mountain in Chat is awesome and a cool old Civil War fort at the top that you can see for 100's over miles from.

5. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Been there with the kids .... Nice trip.

6. Gyrene76

That's awesome. I love Tennessee, just hate the process. I'm still at familiy's, so I don't yet have the net. Having to use theirs.

7. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

That sounds awesome. I might have to make a trip to check out Tennessee. I'll be doing some tours of Revolutionary War battlefields here in South Carolina this winter.

8. Gyrene76

I've always wanted to check those out man. I have lived in Florida, California, and Alabama, but Tennessee is still my favorite. I live in the mountains, it's beautiful. When you enter Tennessee from I-75 south it's a beautiful site

You see a shining lake that curves around some rolling, mountainous hills.