Moving

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Gyrene76, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

I will be gone all day tomorrow, as I am moving from Alabama too Tennessee. I definitely want to play the ACC game, so I'll be able to check the internet as soon as possible and I can play it at my family's house if need be.

If you need to text me Hova, do so at 256-504-5875

2. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Moving sucks. Good luck... Where is Tennessee? My last company had their North American HQ in Chattanooga. Beautiful city.

3. Gyrene76

Drove through Chattanooga today. I am exhausted. I packed, loaded, and then drove massive 26 foot truck, 4 hours straight without stopping.

24 had paving through chat and it was bumper to bumper...just awful. I'm moving to jacksboro btw.

4. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

24 BLOWS - I used to work for Alstom along the river there. I hated driving into town since I flew into Nashville often and visited TVA plants on the way to Chat. That road has been under construction for 3 years it seems.

I left late last year. Lookout Mountain in Chat is awesome and a cool old Civil War fort at the top that you can see for 100's over miles from.

5. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Been there with the kids .... Nice trip.

6. Gyrene76

That's awesome. I love Tennessee, just hate the process. I'm still at familiy's, so I don't yet have the net. Having to use theirs.

7. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

That sounds awesome. I might have to make a trip to check out Tennessee. I'll be doing some tours of Revolutionary War battlefields here in South Carolina this winter.

8. Gyrene76

I've always wanted to check those out man. I have lived in Florida, California, and Alabama, but Tennessee is still my favorite. I live in the mountains, it's beautiful. When you enter Tennessee from I-75 south it's a beautiful site

You see a shining lake that curves around some rolling, mountainous hills.