1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Mr2Bits - The Pride

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Dick, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Dick

Dick Walk On

Mr2Bits - The Pride

I have always played my games right away. On Tuesday, I was in a bad car accident and out of commission until Thursday night. I go to play my game and see that Mr. 2 Bits kicked me out of the league. What a bunch of crap. I'm as loyal as anyone. Excuse me for breaking a finger and a rib in an auto accident and being knocked out because of Vicoden.

Geez.

Is part of being a member on here mean you have to send a memo to the Commissioner if you're practically in a coma (exaggerating, but vicoden knocks you out).

Do I need to show pictures of my finger and my car to prove this???

2. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Dick,

I'm really sorry about your accident. I truly feel bad for you. I removed you from the league not only because you were not around, but also because you have not been active in the forum. I ask everyone to complete game summaries and add a little content. You were in the league for multiple weeks and had not yet posted a summary or contributed any content. Again, I'm really sorry about your accident and wish you all the best.