1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

MSU and TENN

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by bravejaf, Jul 29, 2012.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

jfosh - what is your availability today? I am free most of the day but don't want to play late tonight. I have to work early tomorrow morning and will likely have a very long day.

2. jfosh

jfosh Super

are you around anytime soon. I am flexible but need to set a time. Will be picking up kids @ 4:00 pst.... then can play again later like 7:00Pst I can play right now for the next 30 - 40 min

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Lets play at 7 PM PST. I had something come up and have to run out for a couple hours.

4. jfosh

jfosh Super

ok

7pst

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

jfosh - When do you want to play our week 10 game? I am free tonight or tomorrow night. Tonight I can kickoff between 8 and 10 PM EST. Tomorrow night I should be free after 8 PM EST, maybe a little earlier depending on when I get home from work/gym.

6. jfosh

jfosh Super

Can you start after 10pm est? I get home at 10:30 Est and can start then are a little bit after that.

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

That is pretty late for me, typically I don't like starting after 10 PM EST. I have to be awake and somewhat alert by 6:00 AM. Might have to play tomorrow night if you can only play that late at night.

8. jfosh

jfosh Super

I w
    I would need to play that late... to make sure I dont leave you hanging. Can I text you tonight when I leave the office, Maybe I can leave and be home by 10 EST.

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah that works

440-667-8041