1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

MSU NW W13

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by schreck822, Aug 12, 2013.

1. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

BDSDIGITAL how boutcha? I can go tomorrow night, probably after 9cst if that's ok, won't get home from a meeting til then.

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

That sucks. I need to try to kick off as close to then as possible. I'm up pretty early. You around during the day at all?

3. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

I won't be home until about 9 tonight unfortunately, my day is crammed with meetings out of town. If I can get my 7pm meeting to move faster than I think it will, I might be home by 8:30. I'll do my best on that and try to keep you posted. At the least, I'll shoot you a text when I'm about 15 minutes from home so we can fire it up asap.

4. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Are you still trying to play tonight? I can play but I'm gonna have to be wireless. Connections been real good lately though. Up to you. If you can play earlier tomorrow I can go wired. ?