msuspartans.com

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Aug 12, 2010.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

msuspartans.com

THIS IS OUR HOUSE
    Your Home For Michigan State Football​

[​IMG]

2. controllerabuser

Week 6

Michigan State Victory!
    Michigan State shuts up the Ann Arbor crowd after a 31-20 victory.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Michigan State rolls into Ann Arbor with a new head coach. They changed their style up to more of a pro-style offense rather than their typical mainly shotgun playbook. Boy, did it pay off. At times it seemed as though we were light years ahead of the Wolverines in talent and execution. We came to play and they didn't. Kirk Cousins killed it out there going 21-28 for 313 yards and 3TD. Larry Caper and Edwin Baker combined for 28 carries and 98 yards. Charlie Gantt had 6 catches for 95 yards and 2TD. Mark Dell had 5 receptions for 95 yards while BJ Cunningham added 4 receptions for 50 yards and 1TD. Michigan State doubled Michigan's T.O.P. proving that you need to get this offense off the field. Look out for the Spartans from now on.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[YOUTUBE]-ITIvqbpgZo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]fGMyCJ7QtRM[/YOUTUBE]

3. controllerabuser

Week 8

A Thin Win
    The Spartans inch past Northwestern, 17-10.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Today wasn't a good day for the Spartan passing game. Kirk Cousins was malled all over the field. No time to throw resulted in sacks and incomplete passes. No touchdown passes and 1 interceptions was pretty ugly. Luckily, we had Larry Caper in the backfield who gashed the Wildcats for 128 yards on 20 carries. What held us together was the play-making abilities of Johnny Adams who absolutely tore it up in the secondary. 2 interceptions, 1 being a pick six. The other, a game saving dagger.

[​IMG]

[youtube]iGuub1zl218[/youtube]

[youtube]hjHBv2J0eQg[/youtube]​

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

dayyyuuummm, thatta boy CA. Good luck over there. I want to see you turn around that program!

5. controllerabuser

Week 10

Solid Win for controllerabuser
    East Lansing is buzzing following a 31-13 win over Minnesota.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Michigan State takes out Minnesota. Early on, it wasn't pretty for the Gophers. Well, it wasn't pretty all game long. The Spartans pounced on the U of M by way of a kick off return for a TD to start the game and then a forced fumble to set up great field position by Greg Jones. The man is a beast. A freak. God, I wish he wasn't a senior. The running game clicked. The passing game wasn't needed as much. Michigan State goes on bye to prepare for Purdue and Penn State.

[​IMG]

[YOUTUBE]WBVBWLZoxv4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]6wFlGLMd1Gk[/YOUTUBE]​

6. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

ooohweee, dude laid the lumber on that ball-carrier in the first video!

7. controllerabuser

Sure did, that dude is crazy good!

8. controllerabuser

Year 2

YEAR 2

9. controllerabuser

(Y2) Week 1

Couldn't Pull It Off
    The Spartans were in it until the very end, losing 26-20 to Notre Dame in OT.

[​IMG]

Notre Dame comes into East Lansing and beats the breaks off the Spartans, in the 1st half that is. Michigan State would come storming back and almost pull the unthinkable. After being down 20-0, we would actually score the go ahead touchdown with little than 1 minute to play however it would be called back on a holding penalty. Penalties and turnovers would be the story of the day as the Spartans just couldn't get it together enough for a victory. Key factors on the day would be our kicker, Dan Conroy missing 2 field goals that would have given us the win. Our inability to run on the Irish defense also cost us. Aside from his 3 interception day, Kirk Cousins lit it the fuck up. Going 27-40 for 411 yards. Brian Linthicum was his main target hauling in 8 receptions for 122 yards. The defense got after Dayne Crist all night recording 7 sacks.

[​IMG]

10. controllerabuser

(Y2) Week 2

Hard nosed grind!
    Michigan State wins one on the road in Pasadena

I wrote out a nice summary but since the site went down last night it got erased. Not going to write another one out. Basically, we played great not offensively but enough to win. Forced 3 interceptions. Hit 3 field goals and only allowed 1 field goal. Got the victory. I think we are ready for the season now!

[​IMG]

11. controllerabuser

(Y2) Week 3

By A Razor's Edge
    Michigan State finds a way to win against Stanford.

[​IMG]

After beating the #5 USC Trojans last week in Pasadena, Michigan State headed back to the west coast to take on the sissies of the Pac-10. The Stanford Cardinal. Led by the mascot, a stupid looking tree, the Cardinal were ranked #7. That didn't mean a damn thing as MSU jumped on these Cardinal like crack in a room full of crackheads. 21-0 was the lead and Andrew Luck found himself in a hole, a deep one at that. He almost climbed his way back but the Spartans wouldn't be denied in this one. "Hairy" Larry Caper went off. "Whose that big motherfucker" as Coach ryty put it. Caper ran 20 times for a buck thirty with 1 touchdown. Not a big day in the passing game for Kirk Cousins but we didn't make any mistakes. Mr. Luck was on his back all day as William Gholston, Dan France and Cameron Jude combined for 5 sacks, Gholston had 3 of them. Johnny Adams owned Luck early on as he picked him not once but twice! A big day for the Big Ten but some are assuming that Wisconsin and Penn State are somewhere saying, "oh shit, they are for real!"

LUCK'S WORST NIGHTMARE
    [​IMG]

[YOUTUBE]ZMcyAoYU2QQ[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]LnzsHzn8wss[/YOUTUBE]

12. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

wtf is your problem, CA? why you beating up on my PAC-10 brothers? i need these guys to be ranked by the time I still play them!!! damn you!

13. controllerabuser

I'm doing it just for you!

14. controllerabuser

Week 4

Squeaker
    Spartans survive a thrilling 30-27 game against Central Michigan.

[​IMG]

After two big wins over top 10 teams from the Pac-10, Michigan State heads home to take on the much weaker Central Michigan. However, a couple of mistakes and some late game heroics would lead to almost an upset. A fumble by our punt returner which ended up being returned for a touchdown. Then a hit Cousins' pass flipped in the air to an unsuspecting lineman led to a pick 6. That gave CMU 14 and some momentum. A successful onside kick would put CMU that much close. Yet they couldn't pull out the upset. Larry Caper had a monster game getting 2 receptions for touchdowns with 67 yards, he also ran 24 times for 113 yards and 1 score.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Beating two user pac-10 teams but struggle against central michigan?!? what is going on:D

16. controllerabuser

21 points that should have been avoided. Read the score summary energy cubes! :D

17. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

I did read the summary, but it was close nonetheless:D

Reminds me of my Washington State game...I gave them so many freebies. Heck, I was TRAILING heading into the 4th quarter of that game:eek: