Murk's OD Issues (help)

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by MurkYa21, Aug 29, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Murk's OD Issues (help)

Alright guys,

someone help me with all this!

I try to put A LOT of time into this dynasty, but with all this bullshit going on it becomes pretty F'n hard when I have to waste valuable time when I've got school and football going on.

Also, with football going on, my time is VERY limited right now, and it is hard to stay up to date with things going on outside the 4th horseman for me right now...so I apologize if these have been discussed. I assume it'll ease up some now that camp is over and we are beginning the season.

Anyway, I've got two HUGE problems with OD so far!

1. We can't save video/pictures after the game. WTF! I saw that this is being tracked/discussed.

2. On a bigger note. I have had two instances where another user and I were unable to connect to our game. I am starting to think it is a commish thing. What will happen is I'll invite him to the game and we'll sit there for about 5 seconds and then it'll show us that the other person was booted from the team selection screen.

I have tried:
    - deleting file, then reinviting
    - deleting user, then reinviting
    - have him send the invite, visa versa
    - playing the game unranked (same thing)
    - inviting to part (wont let us connect)
    - etc..

WTF!! I don't have time for this!

2. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

Have you tried while not streaming the game? May be a bandwidth issue?

3. jfosh

jfosh Super

Have you ever been succsessfull in playing that user? Sometimes if you and your opponent are behind routers it may not work. You might have incongruent NAT settings.

Try going direct if connected to a router and have your opponent do the same thing.

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I havent been streaming the games.

my ethernet is connect straight to my laptop..

I have played mcyork before and talked to him in live parties as well as riptides..(guys who I had teh issues with)

do you think if I bought one of those wireless set ups it would help?

5. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Myself and AMP in the "E" league have had issues while trying to play. We lost connections 3 times

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

It's not losing connection...

it is kicking us from the team selection (or playbook/uniform selection) screen.

7. jfosh

jfosh Super

Try going to the x box connection settings from the dashboard and choose test connection and make sure for your NAT settings it tells you they are open.

I'm not sure what you meant when you said your internet connection is connected to your laptop?

Connect it directly to your XBOX.

8. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

the ethernet cord is going from my xbox to my lap top and I have the connection bridged with the wireless connection