MUST READ: How to avoid the NEW Bullpen Glitch!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by klaximilian, May 26, 2010.

1. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

MUST READ: How to avoid the NEW Bullpen Glitch!

One of the apparent glitches-bugs that have been created with the last 2 updates/patches is the BULLPEN FREEZE. It does not happen all the time, but occasionally when you go to the BullPen to warm up a pitcher, sit a pitcher down, bring a RP in, etc. the game will FREEZE on your end but the timer will continue to count down. This happens in league games AND exhibition games!

THIS CAN BE AVOIDED HOWEVER. SO I WOULD LIKE EVERYONE TO DO THE FOLLOWING WHEN NEEDING TO ACCESS YOUR BULLPEN. THIS IS THE “back-door†TO THE BULL PEN.

HOW TO: On your D-Pad (that is the four arrow buttons on the left side of your controller just above the left stick) hit the UP ARROW and it will take you to the bullpen “back-doorâ€. Apparently accessing the bullpen, etc in this manner by-passes the aforementioned game glitch.

If you guys all get into a habit of accessing the bullpen like this, I don't foresee this being a problem. Do your part in making this league successful. It's a small price we have to pay to be able to make this league run smoothly. We can thank the clueless Devs at MLB The Show that have been scrambling to fix other glitches since the March launch, but have opened up new glitches in the process. They really have their sh*t together over there...:rolleyes:

Best of Luck to Everyone!

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

thanks sciko! I will sticky this.

3. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

This is what happened to CLW in the Detroit/Philly game...

The Tigers should have 2 L's but this glitch screwed Philly.

4. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Everyone needs to pay attention to this thread. This glitch can and will mess up your game if you don't do use the method I posted.

5. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Newbies, make sure you are aware of this glitch and read this thread to avoid a game DC on accident.

6. simsportsgamer

simsportsgamer Banned

Read and understood