MUST READ

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by BobJr, Oct 22, 2011.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Hey everyone!

We have great news in HK! Today we have moved our league to XFN. This site will allow us to do some things without crashing all the time. I want to personally thank Emmdotfrisk and ryty32, without those guys putting in the time tonight we wouldn't have the league up yet.

The way you sign up is this. Go to www.xtreme-football.net to register.
    Once you register, look through the PS3 leagues and look for "Hard Knocks"
    After that click join and we will approve you.

our league on there is xtreme-football.net/HK

Free Agency will no longer be PMed to me. You will have to negotiate with the player to come to terms on a deal. I suggest everyone check it out, it's really cool.

Ok lets try this again, since it seemed to be taken advantage of. You have to bid on the player through PM like before. If you win the bid that earns you the right to negotiate with the player.

YOUR CAP MUST BE VERIFIED BEFORE YOU BID ON ANY PLAYERS

ryty32 = How we look on adjusting the caps?

These guys have yet to sign up:

cadepetty247
    zf10
    cp0990
    Matt54987
    Cimmy24
    DrunkenSoldier
    H22APWRD94
    Zikry

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

I've done 5 teams (Bears, Bengals, Browns, Broncos and Bills). It is taking a little longer than expected due to the speed of League Manager. However, we can still use the current spreadsheet until we get everything updated.

3. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

I need approval to take over as the Rams GM i think. Site was down for a while last night so I stopped trying and went to bed, lol but I should be on there now.

4. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Thanks guys - I appreciate the work.

5. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    SteamboatReb every move you made last night is void. You cannot go below 50 players

• Like Like x 2
  6. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

Oct 22
    1:51 am

1:45 am

1:40 am

1:37 am

1:31 am

1:28 am

1:21 am

1:13 am

1:11 am

1:09 am

Oct 21
    4:21 pm
    by ryty32

3:20 pm
    by ryty32

Check the log. Never went below 50. Signed Ellison and Chillar which put me at 52. I then released Fox and Beck which put me at 50. Signed Ronnie Brown (51). Released Monroe (50). I then signed Eric Wright to bring me back up to 51. Next, I released Tye Hill (50). I then signed Santonio Holmes (51), and subsequently released Derius Williams which brought me back down to 50 players.

So when did I go below 50?

7. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    You need to verify your cap with Ry before you make anymore bids.

8. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

I was keeping up with it as I went along. I never went over the cap. Not trying to do anything shady. I was up working late last night and wanted to get my team straight. I had been waiting for a few days to make a run at some FAs. I am done adding and releasing unless injuries force me to.

If everything needs to be voided for any reason, I am fine with it. Just tell me what I did wrong so I don't do it again. I try to stay within the rules, but I am still relatively new to Tradition and online leagues in general.

9. Matt54987

Matt54987 Walk On

I requested to join. Sorry it took so long. Work piled up yesterday and today.