Mustang - Thoughts needed

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Feb 16, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Mustang - Thoughts needed

Mustang is wanting to get back on the board. I have mixed feelings since he was already here and left for not doing anything. he said he wants to be more involved, but i think he may just wanna be nosey. thoughts?

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'm with you. If you want to be a member on the board you gotta be willing to do something even if you don't have an official "job", per se. We gave him a shot, he was complacent, so we took it.

What reason do we have to give it back? I mean, he has been a bit more active on the forums, but who's to say that will continue once he's a board member?

I vote......(n)

3. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I was just coming on when mustang was here so I do not know a lot about what happened, but I like him as a player. I watched him play Sam one time and he was very SIM. I really don't have a problem with him in here personally, but the thing that concerns me would be too many cooks in the kitchen. How many board members are we looking to have?

4. natedawg212000

Well i am not looking to have more but I also know dunlap and Cade are super busy and it's effected their activity. I am not for or against it

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I say let him do game summaries outside of board status. If he can prove himself for a week or two helping Cade out, then we put him back in. We'll set someone without a job on the board oversee him to make sure he's doing it right.

It's a win/win for everyone. Cade is replaced while he's busy, Mustang gets more active (hopefully), and everything runs smooth.

6. natedawg212000

good idea. I'll run that by him

7. Big D

Big D Walk On

I like that idea. Also he could possibly help recruit as I think he has outside connections that may help.

8. natedawg212000

he hates recruiting, which is why he left the first time LOL