1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

MuthaFuggin' INJURIES!!!!

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by jello1717, Oct 27, 2009.

1. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

MuthaFuggin' INJURIES!!!!

I've been going on and on about injuries and how much I hate how EA boosted their frequency so they can show off Erin Andrews. In my offline last year, I lost Forcier for about 12 weeks and my backup for 4 weeks, leaving me only 1 QB.

I'm currently checking out MSU's depth chart to see what I'm up against.

QB1: Out for season
    QB2: Doubtful
    QB3: Questionable

Wow!

Talk about shitty!

Luckily he has a true FR 4th QB rated 66 OVR. That's why I'm going to start carrying 4 QBs. Not to tell all of my guys to try to take this 4th guy out!

2. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

I guess that is why his WR is playing QB!

3. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Not that it's remotely related to this topic, but I don't know what was up with the blocking slider in our game (if it even works in UvU games). I returned a punt 52 yards, thanks in part to 8 pancakes on the return. He returned a kickoff for 100+ yards and a TD thanx to 10 (TEN!) pancakes on the play.

His guys had 17 pancakes in the game. My guys had 30!!! pancakes in the game (I had 37 total through 8 previous games!!!!!).

Even Forcier pancaked someone! (I wish I had a vid of that!)

4. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Geez, I thought something was a little silly, but I didn't know it was that crazy. It was impossible trying to stop the option with all those pancakes.

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

It is my understanding that sliders do not affect user-user games. Might just have been one of those games, who knows. Crazy stuff for sure!

6. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Jello, remember we had a similar issue over in the MM with Broken Tackles...Utah had WAY more BTK's than the rest of us and we could never figure out why...Still a curiousity to this day.