Mutt here are some tips........

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by jkhaalis991, Oct 12, 2010.

1. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Mutt here are some tips........

I seen yourt post about your game with UCF. Here is a tip & every please chime in:

NCAA 11 is nothing like NCAA 10. If you think it plays like NCAA 10, then you are wrong. I believe you are going through what alot of us went through the 1st season as getting used to the locomotion. You can not just cut on a dime anymore. The foot gets planted & then you go. Locomotion is a great addition to this years game.

I would go practice with ur team & just get a feel of the locomotion.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    We also have the sliders jacked up, so that isn't going to help you.

I would play on default AA offline to get a better feel for the controls. It seems like momentum is a big factor this year (whether that is true or not). So the key thing is get your offense moving slowly while hoping for some stops on defense.

My front 7 on defense is terrible. I often have to bring a safety into the box to stop the run. But the CPU does take advantage of that and gashes me for huge yards through the air. I try to force them into 3rd and 7s or so to give my defense a shot at getting them off the field.

3. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Tips....

Defensively.. for you recruits look at awareness, it really does matter.... Acceleration also seems to be very important.....

on offense.... passing is all about timing... if you can time it right you can complete any throw.... running be patient... you are not a turbo masher so you should be fine once you get the locomotion down.... speed backs arent as important as before... as i said earlier acceleration is huge....

4. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

The turbo this year is on auto unless you change it back into your control which would be different for you. Also, the hit stick has a bit more risk to it this year as it's easier to miss than in prior years.

Also, while still getting a feel for the game, you can press and hold "A" while on defense and your guy will be auto controlled as if the cpu had control of him. This can help you make some tackles sometimes. Once you get the play read and get into position, hold A and you should

5. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

Just play me. I have no defense (y)

6. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Ya, same, they might as well not be on the field sometimes