Mutt watch

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by Drifterbub, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
  2. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

Today was not a good day for the area. We are now expected to crest at a level that has never been seen on this river at 41.0 as the crest was changed again at 1pm today, the old record, was set in the 1890's sometime at 40.1 ft.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/235303/

If you read the article dont you love people who are getting flooded out, and they ask the coast guard to come back in hour.....WTF, leave your house if you cant see land around you.

We found out tonight at a flood meeting that my sister's house is going to be on the wrong side of the secondary dike if the primary dikes fail. After hearing this my wife, son, and my sister will be leaving town tomorrow as i am not having my family stuck in town if the power goes out for and extended time, or the interstates flood as they are expected to on Friday.

We are having power outages now on the outskirts of town, and it is only going to get worse in the metro area here as the outskirts are getting slammed. Here is where my sisters house is at this is not here backyard but she is 10 blocks away, in the background is supposed to be a golf course.

[​IMG]

Talk to you guys later, and thanks again for the words. Couple of videos to let you see what it looks like.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid17426737001?bclid=17512524001&bctid=17564058001

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid17426737001?bclid=17512524001&bctid=17579356001

3. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

jesus...Stay safe mutt...makes me glad i live in portland.

4. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

That's horrible Mutt, stay safe. I saw video here in Arizona as the news this morning had live video from Fargo. It was crazy seeing what is happening.

5. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

damn man. stay safe. prayin for you.

6. Muttcope

http://www.inforum.com/pages/floodcam

Here's a link to a live picture of the river. The bridge in the middle and the right have been closed, and we still have two more feet to go before it crests.

7. Muttcope

Guys they have just raised the crest AGAIN. We are now predicted to hit 42.00 with a possibility of 43.00 ft....we now have 1 day to raise our dikes again for the city. Drifter and JR could you take me out of the dynasty so the CPU will actually recruit. I will keep you guys updated with further updates.

8. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Yeah, I'll take care of it.

9. Muttcope

Just got back for a little back....they have started the evacuations in Moorhead, across the river, and Fargo has started voluntary evacs tonight, and they will be mandatory in 24 hrs. I am not in the evac area, but my brother in law is and is going to ride it out there tonight and evac tomorrow.

Talk to you guys later.

10. theSANDMAN215

stay safe man.

11. whatupguy

whatupguy Guest

stay safe mutt.

our prayers are with you.

12. Muttcope

Well there will not be any more sandbagging going on. I am going to try and get a connection upstairs tonight. I dont have a wireless connection for my XBOX any ideas if it possible to run it thru my computer or not. Thanks again guys.

Drifter i will let you know later tonight if i can get everything hooked up or not tonight.

13. theSANDMAN215

drifter knows a way to hook up your xbox via your laptop. he'll probably post how to do it on here for oyu.

14. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Mutt hit me up on aim. Maybe I need to post a how to about this....

15. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Mutt just text'd me and told me that his Sister lost her basement and that they tried saving it last night and today but ended up losing the battle.

16. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

17. theSANDMAN215

that sucks. sorry about that Mutt.

18. Muttcope

Thanks guys for the thoughts He had a break in his PVC pipe from his sump pump to the outside which ran thru the ceiling in the basement. This caused all of the water being pumped outside to stay inside. He didn't have section of PVC at his house so it took me a while to get one to him. It sucks that wasn't what we anticipated that caused the water to get in. Not much we could do, but it was about 3 inches of water luckily he had the rider in his homeowners policy for sump backup which should cover the damage.

Tonight i will be moving my stuff back downstairs so Drifter, and JR invite me and should be good to go late tonight or tomorrow.

19. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

i never took you out of the dynasty... i just put ou on auto...

20. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Mutt, I'll add you back in just an hour or so. I have to mow the yard and take care of a few other things.

21. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    you're good to go, Mutt.