MW3 360 Clan [TSO]

Discussion in 'TSO: Xbox 360 Clan' started by MurkYa21, Jan 7, 2012.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Description: This is an XBOX 360 clan in search for mature members that are going to contribute to the thread and be accountable. There will be in depth strategies for each map and a specific team set up, each member will play a particular role.​
    Clan Name: Tradition Sports​
    Clan Motto: unlocked at clan level 5​
    Clan Tag: unlocked at clan level 10​

Members
    1. MURK wk2
    2. M1StaR
    3. MaslorBoros16
    4. gwill

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team Set Up (weapons, equipment, perks)

Map Strategies (gameplans, spawns, jumps & spots)

Weapons Guide

Equipment Guide

Perks Guide
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Copy & Post if interested.

GT:
    K/D:
    Playstyle: Flanker, Rusher, Sniper, etc.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2012
  2. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

im interested
    GT- M1StaR
    Kd-.85
    Best Play style- Rush tactics extreme condition or sleight of hand assassin an dead silence i use the ump mp7 and pp90 basically occasionally i will quick scope rush with my sniper

Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
  3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Cool man...I'll send you a friend request.

I'm thinking wants we get, say, 4 guys we can compare what playstyles we are/aren't good at. And then mix our styles so they compliment each other.

If you've got any ideas for that post em here.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Masler

Masler Moderator

I am interested
    GT - MaslerBoros16
    KD - Will update, but it has been getting better.
    Playstyle: Nothing particular but would love to get to know some better strategies other than running around.

• Like Like x 2
  5. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Murk is addicted to mw3

• Like Like x 2
  6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Yeah, I like it alot more than NCAA right now.

7. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

It sounds like Gho5t9 is a rusher, which it would be good to have a 2 or 3 of those. I can do that, but I like to methodically move around behind cover and take out enemies from behind. If you don't like to "run around" I'd say you're more like me and a stealth assualt rifle class would fit you pretty well.

Just an idea, but say we had a team of six, me and masler could move together in a pair as I described above. Have 2 or 3 rushers doing whatever rushers do ;), and 1 or 2 snipers that lay cover for the rushers.

In terms of snipers, I'm not thinking of quick scopers, but someone who is used as support for the team..a lot more campy, a light machine gun could also be used in this role.

8. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

So here's an example of what I'm thinking, feel free to critique

[​IMG]

Say we spawn at "Spawn 1".

1) The rushers will move through the "hanger" and through the "verranda" (better name?) towards the "garage" and "backyard"

2) The support class people will lay down fire from the "tunnel window" for the rushers.

3) The Stealth/Flankers will go around the back inbetween the "hut" and the "office" making their way towards the "backyard"

4) depending on if we have 1 or 2 snipers/lmgs we could also use support for the flankers back by the "hut" as they make their way up towards the "office".

This is just in general what I'd like to achieve for all maps, but its gonna take a lot of effort memorizing callouts and gameplans so we can just start by getting together and playing and move slowly into developing strategies. Also, this is just in general for TDM but I am open to play all game types.

9. Masler

Masler Moderator

Yea I prefer to take cover and take them out in their most traveled routes rather than just bum rushing them. But with the random people I have to play with, I am forced to do everything on my own and that never ends well.

10. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I decided to purchase Elite premium, and started the clan (see top post).

I sent an invite to M1StaR, couldnt send to masler but I'll try again. Or you can search for it by putting in "Tradition Sports"

11. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Interesting thing here. Not my cup of tea but others may benefit from it.

12. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

If you're ever interest just jump right in sml, and you're welcome to post tips and strategies here whenever you like.

On a side note, when are you guys usually available. I usually on in the afternoon, I'm ready to get some games goin.

13. Masler

Masler Moderator

Invite me again. I downloaded ELITE

14. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Sent.

15. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Masler Gho5t9 We need to get some games in together, when are you guys available?

I'll work on getting a few more people.

16. Masler

Masler Moderator

I will probably get some COD in tonight after work unless my ncaa league is advanced, then it would be after that. Anyway, around 11pm EST

17. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

gwill I've seen you on mw3 alot...you interested in this?

Who can be on tonight at 8pm central to play some games?

18. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

I think now that I got my COD situation straight I might do this with NCAA

19. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I don't know what you mean..I guess that's a no.

20. gwill

It's not a no. I was saying along with NCAA I can do this too. So you probably can count me in.

21. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

My bad..

This has been getting off to a slow start so I'm just looking for anyone who is interested. What kind of player are you on MW3?

22. gwill

I primarily run support classes, so I guess I would be a support person.

23. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Well no one else has offered up any ideas about how we should set up our team.

My idea was to have 2 flankers (supressed) that are primarily paired up together and go the oposite of the team. 2 or 3 rushers, I think three would be best. and 1 or 2 snipers/support guys...if we go with 3 rushers then we'd just have 1. Maybe you'd be interested in doing a little sniping action.

Lately I've been running overkill pro and setting my second primary as the MSR sniper. I find it useful for taking out other snipers, and then I carry on with my first primary. For support, I really like the LMG's or you could even go with the MK14...great gun. I think this set up is gonna give opponents fits, and should leave a lot of easy kills out there for the snipers.

We just need to be aware of the spawns/learn how to spawn trap.

24. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

GT: Atkinson919
    Kd:.87
    Playstyle: I guess you would say tactical, i'm not really a rusher but i dont camp.. I play with the ump, several assault rifles, and i would say im an above average sniper just bc i enjoy sniping more than anything..

I'm really interested in Hardcore Search.. It's been awhile since i have played with a group of guys that halfway took it serious..
    Let me know if you have any tryouts/ openings

25. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

There aren't tryouts or things like that...I too just want a to play with a group of guys, and use this forum for strategy.

I haven't had much success so far, but feel free to add my gamertag and I'll hit you up