1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

MW3 Lag

Discussion in 'Tradition Shooters' started by MurkYa21, Dec 24, 2011.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

My NAT settings are open. When they were strict I didn't have any lag, but I needed to get it open in order to play NCAA OD..

is it just the servers right now?

I can't seem to get my NAT back to strict. There's also someone else playing online in my house but I unplugged them to test it out and there was still some lag..

To get my NAT open I had to change some port forwarding rules, I tried deleting them...still open.

any help is appreciated..

2. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    The past day when I played, I was red bar the entire time.

I have never been red bar for more than split seconds at a time ever in any CoD game before then.

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Thanks for the input.

I've been home for about 2 weeks and hadn't experienced any issues with lag at all.

I believe it is due to my "ping". My server is in Chicago, a distance of 100 miles, and when I tested my ping it came up as 180 and again as 300. You want it to be below 50.

NAT is open.

I could pay for another setup, but I just paid 145 dollars to pay for this one that my mom was late on.

Christmas time could have something to do with it, but I don't see why it would