Archived My Activity

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by bjbdahitman, Jun 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bjbdahitman

bjbdahitman Andy Reid to KC... Finally a real coach...

Sorry everyone, I've been very busy lately with birthdays, and a new promotion at work. My schedule is now day shift, so I've been having trouble getting motivated, lol. I apologize for my lack of activity on TSO, and hope to change this. I've been active for the entire first 3 years, and past 2 years of the reboot. No excuses though. I will be more active, even though it feels like guys are falling off left and right. I appriciate everyone patience with me.
    Thanks

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I really like you BJ but I wouldn't say that you've ever been really active, I have more posts this month than you have had in two real life years.

• Like Like x 1
  3. bjbdahitman

bjbdahitman Andy Reid to KC... Finally a real coach...

I see your point Shaun, but I'm referring more to viewing threads, chat box, and being in the site more... I only post when I feel it's necessary... In my opinion, being active does not mean that you post a thousand messages, it's more being on the site and talking with fellow TSO members... I still do not know a lot of these guys, and am still trying to fit in on TSO... I never miss my games unless my opponent is CPU... I always participate in team reviews and most general content, unless it is something I don't have an opinion on... I love the site and most of the guys, and Shaun I will never have as many posts as you in one month lol... But that doesn't mean that I'm not active... Shaun Mason either way I appriciate the feedback...

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I don't want people who just post when it's necessary, I want people who post to participate.

I'm really going to be hard on people next release cycle. Just because people get into the TMFL doesn't mean they're going to stay here if they're not going to live up to my expectations.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.