My apologies to you all....

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ferocious, Aug 27, 2010.

1. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

My apologies to you all....

First off I just want to say that I appreciate this league very much, I respect all the owners and commish's very much. This is my first year here since trying to be part of this league since last year, and by no means will I want to mess that up.

With that said, I would like to take this time to apoligize to all of you for my sailor like behavior. I talk just like that in real life and sometimes I just go on and on cussing lol. Even my wife talks like me sometimes which is funny lol, but she has told me that I need to becareful as to who and were I talk like that and I totally understand. But know that I didnt mean any disrespect to any of you in any way, shape or form. All my shit talking is done in a playful way, and by no means is it to make you feel bad or disrespect. But you wont have to tune in to the cartoon channel anymore when you see my posts as this wont happen anymore. I know we all have families that sometimes read what we post, and if I offended any of you with that Im sorry. It wont happen again...

Well now that I just said all that, I want you all to know that my first two wins were a fluke ok. Doug keeps on thinking that Im sand bagging lol, but honestly I just got lucky at the right time lol. So dont be head hunting me to beat me, as Im an easy mark. So focus all your attention on the Commish CHUNKNESS as he really thinks he can take all of you down with his "Create-a-team" Bucs lol...

Well thanks to all of you, for giving me a perfect Madden home. A home I plan to sherish for a long long time. And also, PLEASE look me up for a trade lol... I got one more left and I havent used my blockbuster neither. So lets do this, lets get down to business....

ZO

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Much appreciated, Alonso. Recognizing the issue and addressing it head on is very much appreciated here. As for your comment regarding the Bucs... The only thing I think I will be taking down is the top on my BMW M6 Convertible (yeah, right).

[​IMG]

3. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

I dont think this was a BMW M6 Convertible that I saw you driving, or was it?

[​IMG]

Either way you still look cool in a convertible....(y)

4. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football