My Apology to ObWhite/OMFL

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Dec 31, 2009.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

My Apology to ObWhite/OMFL

Last night during our game I was disconnected. It wasn't because I was losing or was it just a bad connection. This is what happened:

My 1 year old daughter was running around with her pamper off. I told her to go show mommy and she took off and went to show my wife. I thought my wife was in the next room over but she went upstairs because she had a headache. When she seen my daughter naked she flipped because she thought I was putting video games above my kids. An argument ensued and she ripped the PS3 out of the socket and then called the cops so I had to leave without jumping online or PSN to explain what just happened.

I apologize to Obwhite and the entire OMFL because that's not the type of player I am. I stand tall during if I'm winning or losing. I'm probably still going to be removed from the OMFL but I just want everyone to know that I didn't quit, I was interrupted.

Good Game Obwhite I hope you finished the last two minutes of that slaughter and when I find an LB to keep up with that damn route you throw to Slaton it's a wrap for your offense, lol

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

no booting, I wasn't mad, but an explanation was given. i hope everything is ok with your family situation.

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Damn Sal sounds pretty bad
    I for one say you get a pass
    good luck with the wife thing

4. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

My boxer has hit the eject button on my p3 twice with his huge druping lips sniffin at it. Luckly it was when I was playing my offline franchise.

5. natedawg212000

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Yeah. Take care of the family situation most definitely first and foremost.

And to Nate...wow, that is a face only your momma and that dog can love. ;)

7. natedawg212000

i am cussin you in my brain right now...