1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

My Apology to ObWhite/OMFL

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Dec 31, 2009.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

My Apology to ObWhite/OMFL

Last night during our game I was disconnected. It wasn't because I was losing or was it just a bad connection. This is what happened:

My 1 year old daughter was running around with her pamper off. I told her to go show mommy and she took off and went to show my wife. I thought my wife was in the next room over but she went upstairs because she had a headache. When she seen my daughter naked she flipped because she thought I was putting video games above my kids. An argument ensued and she ripped the PS3 out of the socket and then called the cops so I had to leave without jumping online or PSN to explain what just happened.

I apologize to Obwhite and the entire OMFL because that's not the type of player I am. I stand tall during if I'm winning or losing. I'm probably still going to be removed from the OMFL but I just want everyone to know that I didn't quit, I was interrupted.

Good Game Obwhite I hope you finished the last two minutes of that slaughter and when I find an LB to keep up with that damn route you throw to Slaton it's a wrap for your offense, lol

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

no booting, I wasn't mad, but an explanation was given. i hope everything is ok with your family situation.

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Damn Sal sounds pretty bad
    I for one say you get a pass
    good luck with the wife thing

4. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

My boxer has hit the eject button on my p3 twice with his huge druping lips sniffin at it. Luckly it was when I was playing my offline franchise.

5. natedawg212000

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Yeah. Take care of the family situation most definitely first and foremost.

And to Nate...wow, that is a face only your momma and that dog can love. ;)

7. natedawg212000

i am cussin you in my brain right now...