My Apology

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

My Apology

Apparently I am making some people angry with the way I am disagreeing on the boards with some proposed changes.

I am sorry.

I am just frustrated that right after I joined the board we make are going to make 2 changes that I think really do more harm than good to the league. First we switched the offseason at the last minute, and now apparently we are going to change the trading rules in a way I feel takes away any creativity we can have (really who is going to make a multiway deal when it costs you that much).

That's fine tho, I shouldn't be getting mad over a game, and I have probably let my frustrations show in a bad way.

I'm going to take a few days off and 'regroup'. I'll hopefully come back with a clear head and ready to roll into season 2.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Dunlap, I'm sorry that RFA went away too. But it did.

And while we are on different sides of the fence on certain issues, I do enjoy chatting with you about these things. I think we're both frustrated and we both said stuff we shouldn't have.

While still frustrated on my end, because I feel the league needs me I'll step up. While cap books still won't be done until after the draft, they will get done.