My ass is back!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BDawg35, Jul 20, 2010.

1. BDawg35

BDawg35 Walk On

My ass is back!

It's like I never put down the sticks.

[​IMG]

First online game since April 2009, a 52-7 win over Roadhouse, CMU hosting The U Ohio at 5-minute quarters AA.

Second online game vs. Yragha, 24-3 win over Ball Street with CMU, 6-minute quarters Heisman.

Dem Chipz be runnin' dis bytch!!! (y)

2. Proof21

Proof21 Walk On

Don't worry brah, they let you win..they told me they wanted you to feel good today.

3. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Just wait til you see how EA rated dem Chips. He's got guys that can run AND catch. At the same time. Half of my guys can't fog a mirror....

4. BDawg35

BDawg35 Walk On

That explains why I beat Yragha - he has a habit of tanking games on purpose so that I'll feel good enough to give him a rematch. Our game ended late and I had to be up relatively early, so no rematch last night, but I'm sure he's counting on one tonight.

Roadhouse don't play dat. I just flat-out whooped his D OVR The U Red Hawks. I feel really good about that.

Dem Chipz is nuttin' special, but nobody in the MAC is. Some teams just suck more than others. Looks like you and Yragha drew the short straws. (y)

5. yragha1

yragha1 Walk On

Ain't no excuses here, when you have a starting QB rated 66 and backups at 59 and 54 your in trouble. I don't throw like I use to, but at the same time Bill defends the run pretty well - always has. I'm sure he will attest to the laserbeams or lack thereof my dogs for QB's were throwing. I played two games with Houston, two with my NDL team Rice (yes, I did finally decide to stay)... and hadn't throw a single pick. In two games with Ball St. vs. CLW and BDawg I've thrown 6 to 1 TD. Gonna be a long year, I'll be rooting for ya Roady cause I'm gonna be in the same boat = SUCKY team looking up at the big boys.

6. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

I KNEW there was a reason Rags went AWOL for awhile. The League We Do Not Speak Of nabbed our boy and forced him to stay in using "Enhanced Interrogation Techniques".

7. BDawg35

BDawg35 Walk On

A good craftsman never blames his tools. Just sayin'. (y)

8. BDawg35

BDawg35 Walk On

Hellz 2 da yeah, Roady! Love the sig, str8 representiin' dat U!

9. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut in HackGolfer's world...

10. Proof21

Proof21 Walk On

I'm gonna pick this game up today so i have something to do when Im awake at 2:30AM, ya'll are lucky I'm not in the league!!!

11. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Keep your spirits, dude. It gets much, much worse very quickly.