MY AVAILABILITY

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gowazzucougs, Jan 24, 2012.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

If you can read between the lines regarding about my post on rec possibly doing schedules later this week, means something is happening in my life. My wife is 38/39 weeks pregnant. She is schedule to give birth next Wednesday, February 1. My wife thinks this child will come early. I don't know how many times I have heard this during this pregnancy. You could probably ask any father in this dynasty, or on the site that all their wives/girlfriends who were pregnant thought the baby was coming early. But that is what she tells me. Since recchem2000 is driving the train in the LOSC and AM, I have selected him to do the schedules.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

[​IMG]
    Hang on to your diapies babies, we're going in.

Congrats & best of wishes Cougs (y)

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Choo-choo. Good luck with the 2nd Forest. When she tells you she is ready to go, go...the 2nd one for us came fast and furious so dont dilly dally with the schedules if your wife hits you in the back of the head and tells you its time!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Now that's funny lol

5. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Bullshit. Knock out those schedules before you go!

My wife was in "labor" for about 2 days with number 2 before we went in and the doc manually broke her water. Kid was out in about 90 minutes after that. Good luck man.

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Dude, my wife's water broke at home and that kid was out in less than 2 hours...much different from my first kid which labor was induced. So in short Cougs, water breaks, hit the road FAST!!!

7. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

Both my boys were out in under five hours. First one the water broke the morning we were scheduled to go in and have labor induced. The second one the wife felt "weird" and we went into the hospital and they were like "welp, looks like he's ready to come out"..