My bad guys ...

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Danthraxxx, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Just wanted to apologize for being a bit M.I.A. around here in TMFL , I wanted to get into this league badly but timing has been horrible for me. Since I have joined I have quit my job of 7 years and gone back to college after a long lay off , had my birthday along with 4 family members birthdays & my best friend's b-day as well as my girlfriend's birthday. In addition to that here in Ohio it has been excellent weather and I have been working on my golf game (not TW, my real game) in hopes to get back into competitive amateur golf, so needless to say my time has been getting chewed up and I need to give TMFL a bit more effort.

Now that I am done explaining/whining about my lack of free time I hope to get more active in my games and get the heck off the loosing streak ( not likely with my sorry Brownies ) , and maybe add a content thread or two with my lack of recaps ( see above mention of poor win % ). Just wanted to make sure guys know I am not throwing a season for a high pick, I mean lets be honest I have Cleveland I don't need to do anything special to get a high pick :(

Hopefully nobody thought I was a deadbeat owner or a slacker, or that I don't care about this league. That is not the case for sure, I am glad to be here and hopefully we have a good run up until Madden 13' release.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Prove it by giving it to me

3. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Oh we are liekly trading down up here in Cleveland buddy , but it may cost ya ;)

4. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

:oops: He does not need it in the least bit........(y)

Danthraxxx
    As for your mentioned post, real life happens I can understand that especially being in the Army, real life comes up and we all endure it, but yeah just try to make a consorted effort to be more involved but good to keep us updated on what's going on instead of just going M.I.A (y)

5. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

I've got 2 firsts....:)

• Like Like x 1
  6. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

Miami Will be interested in adding another 1st and possible 2nd rounder

7. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Okay everyone is interested in acquiring a another 1st round pick, if your really interested pm him let's not start this as a thread for "OMG give me your 1st round pick." (y)

• Like Like x 2