1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

My Brother's new Coaching job

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Psycho, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

My Brother's new Coaching job

sean-strickland-takes-over-mens-basketball-program

Not D-1 but he's slowly working his way up. The bastards used car salesman personality works beautifully with being a college coach (his nickname in school was Slick Strick) and I'm very happy that he's kept his eye on the prize he's always wanted, DIV-1 coach cutting down the nets in the Championship game. Awesome recruter and great basketball knowledge, very good chance he'll coach D-1... we'll see.

So if anyone happens to have contact with this program, make sure you tell the Head Coach that his brother's an a$$hole... trust me, he'll understand.

2. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

That is awesome!!!

I graduate soon-ish and will be starting out as a HS coach hopefully.

I want to coach either Soccer/Basketball/Football. Basketball would be really fun to coach.

3. Masler

Masler Walk On

Sounds like he was quite the player as well. Congrats to him.

4. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Yes he was, 5'10", slow, and couldn't jump... how the hell he destoryed teams by himself I'll never know. (y)

BTW - dickhead used to bet people that he could shoot three pointers with his left hand better then them using their regular had. He'd hit most of his 3-pointers (maybe go 8/10 at worst) collect their $20, people would get mad saying that he was left handed. He'd then bet the guy $20 that he could around the world and back with his right hand never missing a shot. Idiot would bet him... and idiot would lose another $20. (y)

5. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Congrats to him! High school baseball coach myself...love it.

6. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

People have tried to get me to coach Football... I'm a little high strung when I get near a football field and it scares the hell out of me that I'll pull a Woody Hayes. So I tip my hat to all High School, and College Coaches that can walk onto the field they love, and not drill someone out of frustration/excitement.