my day....

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by bringbackjimmy, Nov 7, 2010.

1. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I don't know if you guys know this, but i work security and a highend luxury bag store. Today was going extremely slow, esp with the loss last night . well around 630 2 guys came in 1 wearing a blue long sleve shirt and another wearing a multicolored sweatjacket. they are doing the old split up trick one goes upstairs and one waits in front waiting for a moment. Well it's not my 1st rodeo assholes. well after watching closely unfortunatly the guy upstaires got a belt(one i didn't know was there) so didn't know to look for). well after relaying the info to mall security the fucker comes into the mall again. after some point from the sales people letting them know we are on to them(making my job harder) they take off.

Now i am really not supposed to do what i did, but instinct told me to take off after them. I heard something fell, but didn't give it a 2nd thought jumped down the stairs at the exit went out side and saw the guy in the blue shirt go into the 2nd level of the parking garage. by the time i got there no sign. So now i am pissed after running and then going up 2 flights of stairs to get nothing. I am walking back to work and the mall security is standing there doing nothing(well atleast he has my itouch) as i am grabbing he see's someone waving. It's a mall employ and the friend in the multicolor shirt hit the unlucky lottery of parking next to her( i mean you park next to a mall employ who gets off the same time you are trying to make your getaway). well i walk up to level 3 and the guy is still there with his seat all the way back like i am not going to see him. I tap on his window:

him: what?
    Me:i need you to get your friend over here.
    him:i know he stole a belt, i saw you guys pointing and i was like wtf are they pointing at and he said i stole a belt.
    me: well i don't really need the the story i need your friend over here now.
    him:he doesn't have a phone.

At this point the mall employ left and people are trying to park i hold up my hand and tell them to either wait or go around

me: well that puts you in a big pile of shit, because now i am going to need your info.
    Him: i didn't take it..
    Me:well i am guessing when the cops come and talk to you about felony theft as stealing something over $500 is considered a felony that you won't have trouble getting ahold of your friend...
    Him:well it's a good thing i know where he stashed the belt(grabbeed it from his backseat and gave it to me).
    Me: well thats awesome for you i now need his info?
    he spouted most likely fake info. then i walk to the back of his car and take his plate.
    Me:i need your info also.
    Him:well people are trying to park?
    me:do i look like i give a fuck if they are trying to park it's 630 i am sure there are some other spots available if they don't want to wait.
    Him:you got the belt and i didn't steal it why do you need my info?
    Me:Well bro here is what i know 1.you are his friend 2.i know exactly what both of you were up to. 3. he's not here and i have no idea if you just gave me some fake info 4. your here by yourself with the stolen property and that makes just as responsible.
    gave me his info(most likely fake) and i said thanks for the belt and you should look for my friend in the department to come speak with you in the next couple days......

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Wow, that's crazy.

Do you ever bust up skateboarding punks like in Observe and Report?

3. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

You should have whooped his ass with the stolen belt.

4. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

no my job is mostly stand and do nothing for 10 hrs rating the hot chicks that walk by...people don't usually try to steal from my store as i am there so they go to the store next to us that doesn't have security...

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I almost got fired when I was a kid for dropping a guy in the Kroger parking lot who stole a cart load of beer.:)

Fun times.

6. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Wait, so you didn't rear-naked choke the guy? Pussy!!! :p

7. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I have a newfound respect for Shaun.

8. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Are we going to start talking about me being an angry person again?

9. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Felt like it but he gave up the belt up faster than hooker drops her panties...

10. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

We?

11. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    It is a historical conversation here.

12. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

haha I just mean you're the one that always brings it up ;)

13. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Touche