1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

My departure from HaW

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DadiBlanki, Oct 5, 2015.

1. DadiBlanki

DadiBlanki Walk On

Hey guys, it's about time DadiBlanki rides off into the sunset. I have new responsibilities at work that are limiting my time with my family. It does not feel right not giving this league 100%, and I don't foresee the opportunity to do so anytime soon. I've made some great friendships here. Had some great experiences. Unfortunately I could not live to enjoy playing in the same division as Mozaaik. I hope that later down road when I have some free time I'll come back to see the league is still running full speed.

• Like Like x 8
  2. Masterfocker

Masterfocker Walk On

Dadi noooooo

3. RaiderRed90

RaiderRed90 Rage Fiend

I hate to see this. You're always welcome here as far as I'm concerned.

4. Mozaaik

Mozaaik Walk On

Yeah DadiBlanki I was looking forward to us being in the same division. Sorry we never got to play man, but enjoy the family time. If you ever wanna play a friendly, hit me up man.

5. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

Its regrettable, but understandable. You are a #1 Grade A Dude, and we all will miss you. I hope to see you back someday when you have more time, until then, enjoy your family.

Hang around the forums if you get the chance, your presence is always welcome.

• Like Like x 2
  6. kjm007

kjm007 Walk On

DadiBlanki great last game man, besides Vernon beating me for 300 it was fun haha, sad to see you go