My departure from HaW

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DadiBlanki, Oct 5, 2015.

1. DadiBlanki

DadiBlanki Walk On

Hey guys, it's about time DadiBlanki rides off into the sunset. I have new responsibilities at work that are limiting my time with my family. It does not feel right not giving this league 100%, and I don't foresee the opportunity to do so anytime soon. I've made some great friendships here. Had some great experiences. Unfortunately I could not live to enjoy playing in the same division as Mozaaik. I hope that later down road when I have some free time I'll come back to see the league is still running full speed.

• Like Like x 8
  2. Masterfocker

Masterfocker Walk On

Dadi noooooo

3. RaiderRed90

RaiderRed90 Rage Fiend

I hate to see this. You're always welcome here as far as I'm concerned.

4. Mozaaik

Mozaaik Walk On

Yeah DadiBlanki I was looking forward to us being in the same division. Sorry we never got to play man, but enjoy the family time. If you ever wanna play a friendly, hit me up man.

5. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

Its regrettable, but understandable. You are a #1 Grade A Dude, and we all will miss you. I hope to see you back someday when you have more time, until then, enjoy your family.

Hang around the forums if you get the chance, your presence is always welcome.

• Like Like x 2
  6. kjm007

kjm007 Walk On

DadiBlanki great last game man, besides Vernon beating me for 300 it was fun haha, sad to see you go