My disappointment with this game.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Roadhouse, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

My disappointment with this game.

Dammit.

My fears are confirmed. There's no Lee Corso in this game. That's nearly unacceptable for me. Had I known this before committing to the GBN, I might have given a different answer.

Also, couldn't Erin Andrews find the time to provide a new pic? We still have the same pic of her in that Pirate shirt. Where's the cleave shot?

And why can't my play calling screen understand the game? If I call up the special teams menu on an extra point, I should see the FG block formation as a default. Not punt return. Or when it's 4th and 14 and I call up the special team menu, I would like to default to a punt formation. Not the option to try an 83 yard field goal.

I'm not 100% with the recruiting scale yet. Is there a rating menu to look at? Is a +79 good, fair, really good, or something else?

Otherwise, good news. I still suck.

2. Proof21

Proof21 Walk On

Why aren't you trying 83 yard field goals..you scared?

Man Up Brah!

3. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Settle down, son. Fatherhood is supposed to make you conservative!

4. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

LMAO and I'm not a father yet. Can't imagine my appreciation for The One would be any better should Dr. Commish come up preggers before 2012. Just sayin' (y)

5. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

I saw my brother doing the Road to Glory option, and you see more of her with that. At least head to toe...but regrettably no cleave shot:(

Totally agree, very annoying.

No menu, but it'll just have to be trial and error to see if a certain point gain is good or bad. Scholarship offers are anywhere from like 100-200 points gained, promises are a lot, scheduling visits, etc. I think it makes plenty of sense, but it'll just take time to get a hang of.

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

This thread made me spit air out my nose. It always feels so weird going out that way.

7. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Helli -

You know how we do in the GBN! Hitting hard, like penitentiary steel, right to the topics that matter.

8. BDawg35

BDawg35 Walk On

SHANK: Any crude, sharp weapon created from otherwise non-imposing objects. Screwdrivers, socket wrenches and hammers are not considered "shanks" because (a) they are not homemade, (b) they are not "crude," improvised weapons, (c) tools are inherently dangerous to begin with, and (d) none of them, with the exception of the screwdriver, are sharp objects. Shanks are created by the desperate for the purpose of stabbing, not bludgeoning.

Roady is right on the play-call screen - very annoying to not get the most likely option come up first. Since we no longer get the cheat pennants from the last-gen (love me some Diesel and Steel Toe), I never try field goals beyond 70 yards any more.

If you need to see more of Erin Andrews (and who doesn't?), here's the B-Dawg patch to NCAA '11.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Never understood every1 fascination with Erin Andrews. IMO she is ok looking & she is skinny as a twig. Like my women thick. Go ahead flame me....:)

10. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Bruh - I'm Mexican. In my culture, bones are for the dogs - meat is for the man. So I'm with you. Erin Andrews isn't my first choice, but since we're stuck with her, at least give me a fresh pic.

But I am developing a gripe that began festering in the demo. Is anyone else getting burned by guys who camp in the flats? The CPU is able to cloak these guys so my defense doesn't see them. Then, after a few seconds, they throw the ball to the sidelines (usually left) and there isn't a defensive player within 20 yards. WTF.

But at least we have Mascot Mash up!!

11. BDawg35

BDawg35 Walk On

All shapes and sizes, my man! I like a tight, shapely ass as much as the next guy. Also like some cushion for the pushin'. It's all good. (y)

12. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

13. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

And I raise you...

[​IMG]

14. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

I'm all in.

[​IMG]

15. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I call.

16. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

[​IMG]

Here's a pic of a recent flat raping by the CPU. You can see there isn't a defender with in 15 yards.

(n)

17. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

18. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Only in the GBN can a thread about Lee Corso missing in the game lead to pics of Erin Andrews. Love you guyz!

19. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Speaking of...what is the cheat code/requirement to Free Lee? Anyone know? Has this been verified or are we just being sold a stroke job like - more jobs are on the way, or, I won't cum in your mouth....