My Friends

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, Dec 18, 2010.

1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

During my days of being yr Commish, we have had great times and some rough times, right now we are going through a rough patch, but i feel that the numbers will soon come back up. as many of u guys know, I'm a Referee in Div 3 fb and now currently I'm also doing SEC Basketball and High School Basketball. Right now my days are extremely busy with both schedules and I feel the Time has come for me to Step Down as Commish of X3B. This has come with many days and thoughts of what I feel is Best for the Dynasty. U guys need a Commish who will be with u guys through it all, and not having to wait for advances while I'm away doing Games.

Since I've taken over since BC resigned to take care of personal matters, I feel we have evolved as a Dynasty and Have taken to New approches well. During my Tenure, we have more realistic sliders and established a Coaching Carousel Committee to oversee the advance of players to the next level and established a Co-Commish, which i feel is a must in any dynasty to help it run even better. The Good News is that BC is returning soon and will be back to X3b.

I hope I have done this dynasty a service during my Tenure and Hope for the Best for the Dynasty.

Til BC Returns I will appoint Forever97 as Commish and Gprep93 as Co-Commish. These 2 gentlemen have been with X3B before and Understand the Set-up. Of Course It is BC's decision on if he wants to return and retake the Commish position. I feel this is Best for the Dynasty and I have absolute Faith in these 2 gentlemen to continue the progress in X3B.

Til Then Gentlemen, This is not goodbye, I will still be around TF to see yr progress. and also triming down my dynasties is a Must.

In Closing I leave u with this. "In order to be strong U have to Finish Strong".

BamaGrad
    former X3B Commish.

P.S. to Busted I'm sorry we couldn't get our game in, I'm sure we will get another chance down the road somewhere.

2. bustedukulele

bustedukulele Walk On

Sad to see you go Bama.. it's been fun

3. alemic

alemic Walk On

sorry to see you go man

4. BG

BG On The Rize!

Didn't really get a chance to know you all that well, but when a member leaves its always a loss to a dynasty's outcome. That being said, good luck to you in your endeavors and hope you can return when its all said and done!