1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

My game froze while loading

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by carolinaeasy, Feb 12, 2011.

1. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I sent a picture via text message to Arch and would be happy to send one to any skeptics out there. Once I restarted the system and went back to play my game was filled with "mini-freezes" where it would freeze for 10-15 seconds then unfreeze again. Then finally the commentary stopped and I was able to play out the rest of the game without a freeze. It was odd.

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

No worries. It happens,

I would have responded earlier, but I've been out of town. Let me know if the problem pops up again.

3. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

I'll Get my game in today sorry guys, was in Seattle for a big track meet all weekend

4. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

How'd it go?

5. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I need to play, too. I've been sick, then I've been travelling to visit sick relatives, and then I come home to two sick kids. Been all about the sickness lately. I'll be back to my post-happy self once people stop puking on me.

6. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Auto qualified for nationals and got the school record. Both for the 800m