My Game @PSU Frozen

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Old_Elkpride, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Old_Elkpride

Old_Elkpride Walk On

My Game @PSU Frozen

Well idk what happened because my game never freezes or gets DRE but I'm up 14-0 on PSU after getting 3 straight stops on them and my game freezes with 1:54 in the first. I have the ball and am driving for a 21-0 lead.

Frustrating, I had the a great start. Just giving you guys the headsup. Ive let the console sit for over 5 minutes and it's not budging. I'm about to restart.

2. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

If possible, it's a really, really good idea to install the game to your hard drive.

3. Old_Elkpride

Old_Elkpride Walk On

how do u do that

4. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

How to install Xbox 360 games to the hard drive while in the dashboard:
    It's very simple to load the game onto the hard drive when you are in the new dashboard. Just follow these quick steps:

Load the disk into your Xbox 360 console and go to your Xbox 360 console

Scroll down to My Xbox

Scroll across to Game Library and hit the A button

This should put you on the Recent Games window and your game should be highlighted, so you should just need to hit the A button. Otherwise, scroll to the Recent Games window and choose the game.

On the game screen, choose Install to Hard Drive. This process should take a few minutes, but once it is complete, you'll be able to enjoy improved performance.
    You'll also note that the game screen contains all kinds of great information about the game such as the achievements unlocked and featured downloads available for the game.

5. PK55

PK55 Rabid Football Fan

yeah it does make a big difference, especially when playing online.

6. Old_Elkpride

Old_Elkpride Walk On

I don't know what's going on. I'm on vacation in florida and for whatever reason my xbox dropped the connection from the wireless network and it won't reconnect. It's been working fine the whole time and now it won't work. Trying to fix it..

7. Good info. I am going to do this. Maybe we can ask any league memebers that can to do this. I dont get much lag during online play but I would like to make it as smooth as possible.

8. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I heard playing online from the hard drive is worse, it can cause disconnects

9. Old_Elkpride

Old_Elkpride Walk On

Fixed my connection, I think they may have shutoff the connection for a bit as my CPU and the connection were acting up. I'll replay it later tonight. Hopefully I'm having similiar results.