1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

My game this week against broncos

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by cadepetty247, Nov 2, 2009.

1. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

My game this week against broncos

First of all I have added him to psn since friday and been msging him everyday since friday... he finally added me today and insisted we get it in, So we did...

Although i want 30 minutes on the game screen until he finally showed up when i told him i was gonna leave in 5 minutes...

The game started off fine untill i got up and 28-7...well when i went to kick the xtra point to make it 28-7 he took his linebacker and standed in front on the holder and once i snapped it he hit him....so i msged him and told him that wasnt allowed and that i would report it... well he told me to lick his balls...

Alright so i ignored that well on the kickoff i recovered a fumble and he challenged it and lost.....then he quit...

so i msged him and told him i was going to continute to play the game b/c he quit. He didnt get disconnected.. The he told me Fu** You...that if i report it I'm gay...

Im not trying to act like a spazz, but this guy really didnt play sim anyway. And he quit once this he got down..i dont think we need people in this league and I hope nate you will take care of it or at least warn him. Im sure we got someone we can fill in..

I did continue against comp and ran the clock and only kicked 3 FGs b/c i was at the goaline and didnt want to run it in.. he left 28-7 final score 37-17....

I hope yall agree with me

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

There is no place for him in this league. We will wait to see how Nate wants to handle this but I will question his previous opponents and see what they have to say. But, I am willing to bet we never see or hear from him again.

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I've got my butt whipped twice now and I haven't done that yet. If this is a consistent case, get his @$$ out of here.

4. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

here is responses from 2 of his previous opponents..Keep in mind he won both those games.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

It's easy to "man up" when you're winning. It's when you getting your tail handed to you is when you find out how much of a "man" you really are.

I cried a little my last game. But this isn't about me...

Those two previous players don't sound particularly damning. I think we need a few more people's inputs before we come to any sort of a decision.

6. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Cade your wrong, that guy is a completely legitmate player and deserves to be in this league. [/sarcasm]

Glad you reported it, how did a guy like that even make it into this league?

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I take it you've had a run-in with this guy before mustang?

8. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

haha thanks guys...what i hate about it most is that i had to play a whole half against the cpu...

9. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I haven't quit yet. But this past game I really was debating it. Not because the Giants were cheesing...I was just getting my butt handed to me. lol

If I were to quit I would quit before I started a game, not during it. Waste of others' time if I quit during a game.

10. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

haha well it will get better for ya brother...progress is a slow process...

11. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I had the opportunity to pick a better team than the Chiefs. I probably should have in hindsight. But I would have felt bad picking a good team and making them bad with my play. :)

12. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I am messaging him right now and giving him his first and last warning. We'll see how he responds.

13. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

alright sounds good nate...hopefully he will do betters since he traded some keys piecces of the broncos away