My game vs 49ers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Apr 8, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

My game vs 49ers

guys i don't want favoritism, but i do need your input on what to do about 9ers.

I posted the day of advance. I heard back from him yesterday. the 2 days out of 5 that i said was not good for me, was the ONLY days that he said he could play. I got on last night to play and guess what, he had been off for 2 hours plus wasn't on AIM.

I really really really dont need to play tonight. I 'might' be able too, but if it comes to do my wife or madden, wife wins.

I just need to know what to do about this game. Sim? Sub? Let him have a Sub?

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

Confused....did you guys agree to last night and he didn't show?

If thats the case then its now up to him to fit your schedule, or we find a sub for him.

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

49ers are gone to Vegas Friday, Saturday, and Sunday....meaning they are available for only 2 of the 5 days. Plus Nate got on last night trying to play, but Dirtch was offline and didn't send any messages.

IMO because 49ers have the less availability and are completely gone for 3 full days then it was their responsibility to fit it in to Nate's schedule yesterday or today.

So its easy in my view....49ers will get subbed for if he can't fit Nate's schedule for today.

Somebody else should talk to Dirtch about this so it wont be coming from Nate.

4. natedawg212000

just in case anyone else is confused:

5. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I messaged 9er coach. He said he gave Nate his # to call or txt, not sure if thats true and not sure if Nate tried calling him last night or not. If he did indeed give number and and it wasn't attempted to contact him that way, I would say the fairest way would be for them to either play before he leaves to vegas or a str8 sim. Again I don't know what truths are behind what dritsch is saying.

6. natedawg212000

he jUST gave me his number a few mins ago. Again, I was free 4 of the 5 days and was on last night. I won't be upset either way, but i think the fair thing is for me to get a sub if he doesn't play me tonight. I just really dont know that i am free tonight. The plan is if i am not, that I will sacrifice and get up at 1 am and play him. Sucks, but i am in a playoff hunt and he's not. I just think its crap that he comes on a day AFTER advance and tells me 2 days he can play out of the 5.

7. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

If you didn't get his number until today. then I agree. You should play a sub.