My game vs bucs

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Dec 10, 2009.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

My game vs bucs

i was up 31-3 with 5 mins and took my starting qb out and was about to take my starting wrs out. i had stopped throwing the ball. he scored to make it 31-10 with less than 3 mins in the game. he onside kicked and i recovered and then it froze and we d/c'ed.

he wants to replay, i personally say no freakin way.

thoughts?

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Ummm.....no. That is absolutely ridiculous. When I was losing 20-0 to the Jags and had a disconnect, I told him to play CPU. Sometimes you just gotta know when you're beat. And it sounds like he was.

3. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Game was over Saints had won, all Buc could of done was make it closer. Though I would love a Saints loss after the Panthers falling to Phins. Damnit Irod!!! still pissed I lost the game. UGH!!!

4. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

nate tell him you will replay but yall have to go back to the exact score and time on clock

5. natedawg212000

cade, not really a possibility. i mean there was literally 3 mins in the game left. i know i can beat him regardless, i am pretty po'ed that it happened cause i had a great game going. i'll give him the opportunity to replay me to fit my schedule. if he can't play then saturday AM i will play the cpu.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Sounds like fair compromise.

7. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Play the first qtr with Saints having a 21 point lead. If by then end of the 1st he hasnt outscored you by 21 then finish vs CPU.Just play the 1st qtr like its the 4th qtr.If he ties you play the 2nd qtr like overtime with you getting ball first. Samething happened in one of my games vs Packers a few weeks back and we just played 1st qtr with me having a 20 point cushion and I finished vs CPU. I WOULD NOT AGREE TO RESTARTING AND PLAYING A COMPLETE GAME, if I were you Nate. Madden has some ways about picking one team and having all the calls and ball bounces go their way eventhough they are getting beat on the field.

8. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Can't wait for a game like that. :)

9. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Thats the Madden determines the winner of the game while it's loading theory, which I'm a strong believer in. My last game against that Phins I felt alittle that way, D.Williams fumbled and turned the ball over, his RB fumbles he gets the ball back. I also had a facemask on a 3rd down stop and a holding call on a 2nd down play that would of left me with 3rd and inches. Just one of those games.

10. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

No way should you replay the game IMO. There was no way he was making up that many points in 3 minutes. I think replaying the game only benefits him and has none for you.

11. natedawg212000

ya i agree, but as commish it puts me in a compromising situation. i'll see how it goes. sucks either way...

12. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Being commish does put you in an awkward position. Can you just say that you put it up for discussion with the board and we voted. I don't see how he can argue with that. In these types of issues maybe we should always present it as a vote verses one decision. Will take a lot of heat of you.