My game with Chiefs-Jerzey

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

My game with Chiefs-Jerzey

Unreal. . .

I am up 20-0 mid third quarter with the ball....he PSN's me a message about 'i don't like how this has happened, we will talk afterwards'....then he quits!

WTF!

Now I don't have time to replay because I have to go to Tacoma for work all week! I'd like either for Mustang to just get me a win vs the CPU, or atleast have Mustang or Gaddy play this guy as my sub.

This is cheap and crap. I am really pissed I took time today to get this game in, and he does this to me. WTF! This is the worst thats happened to me in 2 seasons.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I think I just would of finished vs CPU. Someone quitting mid-game is HUGE violation. Even if you broke EVERY rule(not saying you did anything wrong) he is to pause game and take however long it takes to for youll to come to resolution. IMO, when he quit he gave up every right to have for a replay.

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I tend to agree with Jeremy. However, I am curious to know what, if anything, was said after the game between Dunlap and Jerzey.

And also, is it just me or is Jerzey a lot more....whiny....than I remember in his last incarnation here? Always wanting a board member to respond to his issues instantly (which is highly unrealistic) and getting pissy about not getting any responses to his issues...just a few things that I see. Am I just imagining this?

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

I never said a word to him after he quit. I just sadly turned off my PS3 and headed out the door to my long drive to Seattle.

Figured best course of action was to post in the board room and wait for a resolution. Then I saw the crap he posted...dunno what he was going nuts about. He quit. I didn't finish against the CPU. Never said a word to him.

Anyways, I will not be able to play another game until Sunday, so I will have to now have a sub fill in either against Jerzey or the CPU. That part makes this even that more frustrating for me.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

So no AIM or any form of communication. That strikes me as ridiculous.

By the way, Dunlap, if you are still able to see this, are the Browns open? I was honestly unaware they were if they are.

6. Big D

Big D Walk On

I thought it was ridiculous as well.

If browns are open I am out of town thrugh sunday....will need one of you to fill them. My sched is back to normal after this week.

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'll look into it then. I have a list of people to go through.

8. Big D

Big D Walk On

What's the final verdict here, just so I know???

9. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

On this game? I personally would say this would put him on a final warning at minimum, since quitting a game without any real reason is a big no-no.

But, to be fair, I would like to at least hear his side of the story before going out with a punishment. He should at least deserve that much.

I'll PM him now and see if I can get anything out of it. At this point though he's on thin ice with me.

10. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I want to attach what I sent Jerzey regarding this issue for all board to see. Dunlap, there is a sentence in there that I don't want you to get angry about (the one about disappointment). I put that in there hoping it would put him a bit at ease.:

11. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

good deal, let me know as well what he says.

12. Big D

Big D Walk On

Yah. I just hate that (pretty obviously to me anyways) that he quit when I was dominating him in the 2nd half. The game gave me the option to continue, and I did not. And now, after showing that kind of sportsmanship he is blasting me on the forums, winuvas and nate are both dissappointed in me. I don't know what else I could do that would have been better...I thought I made all the right moves here.

Now people are mad at me, and now I'm probably going to lose this game I most certainly would have won had we played it out.

I'm feeling pretty crummy about this right now...I don't know how I turned into the bad guy here in this scenario.

13. natedawg212000

um, i am not disappointed in anyone. I am mad at the chiefs owner for blasting you. i am too in over my head to know what exactly is going on here. I do know your a passionate guy, a lot like me, and this isn't the first issue that has popped up. i dont think you done anything wrong and i am not upset at you or disappointed at you, so don't think that.

14. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Hey. sorry again that I have been behind on my duties. I was more sick than I have been in years. Do I need to talk to this guy or has this already been taken care of?

15. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

16. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Well some how this game has got to be played. I suggest a sub play Jersey and if he doesn't respond to any contact, then the sub play the computer (because dunlap was up 20-0, no reason to result in a loss)

17. natedawg212000

jersey will never be allowed back.