My Game....

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by CribbsStyle, Apr 18, 2009.

1. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

My Game....

Here's the deal....

Just upgraded my DSL from 6Mb to 12Mb, yesterday. Ever since then I've been having intermittent drops(very random...could happen any second now or it might be 2-3 hours from now). My SNR on my line floats around 5-6, when I had 6Mb is was around 12-13. I ran a direct connection from my box outside direct to the modem, using a brand new line and my SNR went up to 9. So tomorrow(saturday) I plan on installing a new phone line using the new phone cord.

Well......It was 3am, eager as hell to get my first game in. Got on got my recruiting done, went through no problem. So being a dumbass I went ahead and started the game, everything going fine. In the 3rd qrt, I was down 17-7 and it DROPS.

Like I said I plan to install the new line saturday, hopefully it will all be good. I'll take the loss for the game, no issue, but I would like to atleast play the game, I can just make sure Ohio State wins if thats what I should do. I've never had a game drop with me losing, so I dont know if I can play it again as normal or play it to make sure they win, either way I want to play it.

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

My game keepsfreezing up. Tried a few times...each time at the end of a qtr. 1st time, up 14-3...froze after the 1st. 2nd time...up 35-10, froze at halftime. Each time it's when the clock hits zero, camera pans away and the guys are saying this game is ugly...blah blah blah. im in 3 leagues, have played close to 40 seasons total...never seen or heard of this one. i gave it a rest for a few and will try again tonite. if it freezes again, im not sure what to do.

3. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Are you playing from the disc or have you downloaded it.

Im assuming you have downloaded, but that helped a great deal.

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

yeah its on my hard drive. it's just weird that it keeps freezing when no action is going on between qtrs

5. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

Ok, new line has been installed for 4 hours now and not one single drop. So it should be good.

Now, can I play to win or do I need to make sure they win?

6. OMlawdog

I can't speak for JR, but just play it and let the chips fall where they may.

7. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    yeah i'm sure it's no prob u play the CPU!

8. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

play to win... its cool...

9. jfosh

jfosh Super

Re-install to hard drive and that should fix the problem. Has happened to me twice this last time that is what i did.
    and your the one who suggested to do it.(y)

http://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309&highlight=freeze

10. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

lol yeah thats what i did and its working fine now, thanks for the reminder lol. im getting old...and apparantly senile

11. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

lmao, too funny....just make sure to forget how to play defense when we play Juggs

12. OMlawdog

Are we just waiting on Mutt and Rhude?

Just checking in.

13. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Rhude playin now... Mutt is out of commission for the time being..