My Greatest Plays - NCAA 09 - must see

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by MurkYa21, Jul 19, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

My Greatest Plays - NCAA 09 - must see

"Possibly, HONESTLY, the best play that EVER took place on 2009 on any single xbox 360 system!!

Don't ask how I run this play. I will say, if run to perfection, odds are you will still have to break one tackle or make someone miss. It was the perfect play call against how he was playing, and the defense he brought out. He was using the FS btw. The backside corner is who I break off of in the endzone.

Once I clear the corner....it's over!"

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dKlX56ESN9g&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dKlX56ESN9g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

If you want to see more videos of this same play done to different people just ask. I have atleast 10.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This one is truly amazing!!! Out of the entire time I played '09, this play sticks out in my mind as one of the best. If it weren't for the video above, this would hands down be the best play of my '09 career!

I didn't know what to do, he had everything covered up so I just threw to Arrelious Benn hoping he would come down with it. I wasn't expected THIS to happen!!!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/whhfuUmMofU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/whhfuUmMofU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I would ultimately lose in overtime though :(

----------------------------------------------------------------------

MANY more videos to come...I will just post them as I see them..

Im so happy EAsportsworld is letting us download the videos, and that YouTube can host .flv!!! Not only that, but as of right now you can have more than 5 videos on EASW. I think it is 15 videos now.

2. CapnCrunch

CapnCrunch Walk On

Those are some effin nice plays ! Juice is a monster.

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

thanks man...want to see some more..

the ones I have uploaded to youtube now aren't as good ..

but I still have ones waiting to be uploaded that are pretty awesome

4. CapnCrunch

CapnCrunch Walk On

yeah man, that reverse was nasty, is that in the illini playbook ?

5. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

All I'm gonna say is I wasn't using the Illinois playbook.

edit: and it takes a lot of time doing random shit in practice mode

6. CapnCrunch

CapnCrunch Walk On

Haha okay fair enough.:D

7. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

This play easily ranks up there with the last two. To be honest, they probably go 1,2,3 in that order. This one was against Mazz in the OFFL West. Hardly anyone showed to watch the game on justin.tv, but the ones who did were pretty lucky to witness a miracle comeback by my Colorado Buffalos.

Some people even left!! As they said .."this is a blowout..yada yada yada"..With about a minute and a half left, I chose to kick him the ball and play defense. I stopped him on 3rd and inches and forced him to punt.

I paused the game and put in Chapelle Brown. He was a true surprise. Out of no where he ended up being a HUGE part of my success, his first TD return wasn't until the 3rd or 4th game of the season, but after that he went nuts!! He even had one kick return for 108 yards!!

Anyway, I didn't have him on punt return, because I was more concerned about picking up a nice 10 yards with someone who wouldn't fumble as Brown is a cornerback. Also note, that in the OFFL we have a speed cap on the return men at 93 SPD.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yA1DGP6Thbs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yA1DGP6Thbs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I would ultimately lose this one too!! :( the story of my life lol

8. CapnCrunch

CapnCrunch Walk On

Tough luck with the loss, but that guy is fast .

9. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

93 speed

10. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

You are interested in gadgetry and odd formations (like quads) rather than solid play? Hmm?

I'm just kidding man, that play is pretty cool.

11. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

lol...

nah..Im just saying that I make some insane comebacks, but most times only to lose in the end..

12. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah it is one thing to come close in a comeback bid, another to actually do it, I hear you there!!

13. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

its amazing how we played that game as long as we did! Those angles!!

14. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

What's really funny is how although it was difficult to play D in NCAA '09... the Big Ten (in T1) dominated like we did due to DEFENSE! Look at the points allowed by our conference! I bet we literally allowed 50% fewer points as a conference than the other two did. So as many difficulties as there were, we were dogged in our determination to be stingy!

15. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

speaking of highlights - has anybody seen the EA Sports World videos? EA seriously turned down the quality on them this year.

16. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Not surprising, since they are allowing more.

it looks really bad. I won't be doing any videos for my team unless I capture them right after the play. So that means, only for cpu games. Which would be lame. So I probably won't do it at all.

17. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Yea, I assume it is because they are allowing more

18. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

yeah they basically killed the feature with how horrible it looks. Last year you could at least tolerate how much of a pain in the ass it was to get the files onto EASW because they at least looked decent.

This year its just a huge waste of time IMO.