My Hard Knocks Brethren

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by Cimmy24, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

HK and anyone else who comes across this on TSO,

I'm going to get straight to the point, and I am sure this is not going to be surprising to many of you with my recent "performance" and presence on the site and within the league, but...I will be stepping away from Hard Knocks. This likely is not going to be one of those short term deals, but more permanent. This isn't something I necessarily want to do or enjoy doing if I had a choice, but reality takes over in situations like these.

I haven't gone into much detail with many, except ryty32 and Bob, but the reason for this is my own downfall of a lack of control on my part, which I am man enough to admit. Within the last month I have run into some major road blocks academically that have led to some health issues as well. I want to let you all know I am fine, for the most part. Nothing extremely serious.

Going forward, my future is much more valuable right now then what I have committed my time to. You all should know that I have greatly appreciated the friendships and simple acquaintances I have developed on TSO, in particular Hard Knocks. I hope to continue some of the friendships I have made and will also appreciate and acknowledge the many people I have met from all over the glove on TSO. There are thousands of lifestyles and cultures that come together on sites like these, and the knowledge gained through those should be something that you all should value.

This may not be the last time you see me...I could pop up in tournaments or FIFA clubs, things to that nature in the future, but for now, the best thing for myself is to distance myself from the league. If you guys see me online on PSN playing COD or anything, feel free to join in. It'd be nice to catch up when I get some free time to enjoy a hobby, instead of a lifestyle.

Thanks again folk. See ya around.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    It's tough to find balance sometimes. I do this because it is my hobby, and I have my life fairly balanced around it, but not everyone has that control.

Good luck Cimmy.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

I hope everything clears up for you. Despite our differences way in the past in the days of derrrfree, I've thoroughly enjoyed playing against and alongside you here at TSO. I look forward to our paths crossing again at some point in the future. In the meantime, best of luck.

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Good luck Cimmy!

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Cimmy24 Gonna miss you bro. Hope you come back!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  6. Blackattack87

Blackattack87 First In Last Out

Godspeed Cimmy24. Take care of yourself and enjoy the rest of your college experience man.

7. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Good luck. We are gonna miss yea. If you ever need anything don't hesitate to give us a yell.

8. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

G'luck dude.

9. pitt4life21

pitt4life21 RTJR!

Cimmy24 good luck to you. I'm sure will be in touch my man and I hope to see you back in Hk when you have the time.

10. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    Just glad to hear you're ok. Take care of yourself, real life > Madden. Get well and do what you gotta do man, we'll miss you but hopefully we can reunite in the future.

11. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Wish you well, mate.

12. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

PoSU!! damn man i'll miss you. we didn't have much interaction this release but M12 was great. Wish you the best and if you ever need a good ole fashion PoSU conversation let me know i'll show you who the true PSU is! Take care man

13. BG

BG On The Rize!

Holla at cha, FOLK!