1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

My internet

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Guys, my internet has gotten to the point where it almost trumps Madden gameplay this year as my #1 gripe. I am currently using my phone just to post this message. Ridiculous.

I can reluctantly deal with bad internet if Madden 11 was any good and fair and balanced and not horribly shifted towards being a Madden diva to be any good at it.

I can reluctantly deal with Madden being shitty this year if my internet is stable and I can vent my frustration in other areas.

I cannot, however, deal with both simultaneously.

If my internet does not get more stable in the next week, I will reluctantly have to leave the OMFL. I cannot play in these conditions. Bad internet + bad game = unhappy Win.

Like I said, if internet were good, I could deal. If game were good, I could deal. Both being bad, no dice. I will see if the connection stabilizes a bit, but when I can't even get a connection on the weekend, when NO ONE'S here.....that is a huge problem.

2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Hey I have a USB Wifi that is a pre pay that I never use. I got it for my business then I got the ipad with wifi and I never use it and it is paid for. All you need to do is pay as you go or pay unlimited monthly I can send it to you it is from virgin mobile let me know. It will work on a laptop and PS3 I have used on on both of mine. Also I sent you a text about a different matter let me know...

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

While I appreciate the offer, Dunn, I really don't want to pour more money into this league than I already have. Having to spend a monthly rate just to play this abysmal game seems too much to me. I am trying to watch my budget, and spending more money on this game is not something I see as a good solution. I don't mind using my phone to surf the net, but it's too laggy for games and that is already 20 bucks a month more for me. I try to use it for emergencies only (like now with this message).

Having already paid to play in the league, plus the game....and a wedding coming up....yeah....

We'll see if the internet improves any next week.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

UPDATE: Using my low intellectual skills, I have schemed up a way to get stable internet....for now. I want to test it during the week and see how it holds up. If it does, I will share my immensely ingenious fix. If it doesn't, I may not be around much more. Simple, right?

5. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I really hope you dont leave us again man. i was waiting for this because i can tell when your unhappy. this would be yet another big blow to the OMFL.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

This would be because of internet issues, Nate. Not gameplay (although I am not happy with that right now). I'm wanting to stick it out if my internet will allow me to.