My Last OMFL game

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, May 15, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

My Last OMFL game

Well, I already sent Dunlap a PM about it, but I do want the league to know that this week 3 game was my last game in the OMFL.

I also want to thank all the owners here for making my time here very enjoyable and a lot of fun. I made quite a few friends here that I hope I can keep in contact with over the next few months and years to come.

To be real, right now I do not have the time to devote to this league like I want to devote. If I am going to participate in OMFL, I want to be 115% in, and right now that just cannot happen. I have a lot of irons in the fire right now with other personal projects I'm working on, and I can no longer give this the love I once did.

To the board, specifically Nate, I blame YOU for my newfound Madden addiction. I'll still be doing offline franchise gaming when I can find time, but as far as online is concerned, I cannot do it anymore. It makes me a bit sad, but this league will go on with the great leadership and owners it has in place.

I hope I made the league better while I was here, and I hope the Chiefs will get a great new owner that will make the most of what I could do to improve the team.

You guys know where you can reach me via AIM. Nothing but love for you all.

(y)

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

Take care Winuvas.

3. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Sorry to see you go, sir. Best of luck.

4. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Winny, you have broken my heart for the second time and i dont know if i can go thought it again......

lol naw, im pretty sure your welcome back whenver you get a little more time on you hands.

Bows head in memory of winny for all the work he did for this league

YOULL BE MISSED BRO!

5. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Later Win hopefully see you down the road...

6. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

what a game to go out on, that was easily the most fun game of Madden I've ever played

7. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Peace out Win. I look forward to your Brett Farveisc return down the road.

8. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

lol Yeah. I knew when I started that it would be my last one so I wanted to make it a good one. Glad you enjoyed the game man. Like I said, a few more balls fall your way and you stomp a mudhole in me big time.

9. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I thought to myself a couple days ago that something was up, due to your lack of forum activity. I was right.

Good luck in your personal ventures and let me know if you want to pursue that little Madden project we talked about previously.

10. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Good luck win.

Thanks for showing me what Painter was, now the OMFL is in his hands.

11. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

12. Moogle06

Moogle06 Walk On

Sorry to see you go Win, hope everything turns out well for you. Hopefully see you in the OMFL again later down the road.