1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

My New Job/BFTS Need for Co-Commish

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Shino45, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

My New Job/BFTS Need for Co-Commish

First off I am sorry I have not been around the last week and a half like I normally have. Some of you know I am a recent College Graduate and I've been job hunting for a few months. Things heated up the past few weeks and I've had a couple of interviews... The last being an office visit yesterday at a firm in Odessa, TX. Anyway I just got and accepted a job offer with the firm today. My start date is November 1st, so over the next month I will be getting things straight and moving again... this time from St. Louis to Midland, TX.

With that being said I am still going to be present and on the forums everyday, but there maybe a few times I need to transfer the dynasty to someone else to keep advances going so that I am not the cause of any hold ups.... So if you interested in stepping up let me know. Thanks

2. phbaseball1335

phbaseball1335 Walk On

Congrats on the new job.

3. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Congrats