1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

My New TVR

Discussion in 'Tradition Racing' started by DelZaster, Oct 25, 2011.

1. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

I have had a love affair with the TVR Tuscan for some years now and have seen them race many times both in mixed classes/GT races and the TVR Tuscan Challenge races. It's a great and powerfull RWD which hits around 160 mph depending on track. They always provide great racing and sound amazing. Years ago I was lucky enough to get behind the wheel for a mile or 2 and was glad to give it back as I was worried Id break it. The TVR's are great cars however their electrics always seem to let them down. I know a guy at our local track that has a Cerbera and he says if it starts hel drive it lmao. So I am so glad to see they are a great car in Forza 4. Tricky to tune etc but well worth the effort.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

why do they need 6 headlights? Almost looks like a car from the movies "Cars"

3. DirtyDawg73

DirtyDawg73 Walk On

There is at least one person considering the Sagaris (sp?) for Season 6 of the FSCS. The thing accelerates like a bat out of hell, but stopping/turning? Not so much. He (or the car) will be lethal at Hockenheim since it seems to be a series of dragstrips connected by hairpins...

4. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

I tried a Sagaris n the Tuscan

A. handles nicer
    B. lower starting pi

However Im not gnna lie I hit good tuning numbers by luck early on but to get it where its at took some swearing n tantrums lol

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Does it start? :D

6. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

oh the cars more capable than the driver sir lol

7. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

8. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

Thank you sir

9. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Does Helen know about it? Lil del may b in jeopardy. ;)

10. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On