My (possible) restart tonight

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by jello1717, Aug 25, 2009.

1. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

My (possible) restart tonight

I've been having issues with the damned EA servers all night but I attempted to play my game anyway. I pushed "a" to begin the game after choosing my playbooks and it just sat at that screen for quite a while before giving me a "can't connect to crappy EA servers" message. When I disconnected my wireless adapter I got kicked back to the main NCAA menu (ie. out of the OD).

I don't know if that'll count as a restart or not, but I never even made it to the coin toss screen and now I can't get back into the OD to see if it counted as a restart. If it does, that's what happened.

2. jello1717

Hmmm. I busted out my 50' LAN cable and connected with that instead of the wireless adapter and it's much better. I'm guessing I'm getting some interference with my wireless or something.

Anywho, I'm back in the OD and it doesn't look like it counted as a restart (since I never even made it to the coin toss) so I think everything'll be fine.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Any chance you have your microwave on?

That will screw up WiFi.

4. jello1717

The microwave wasn't on, but I need to figure out what's wrong with my wifi. I never have any problems with either of my laptops, but it can be really flaky on my 360. When it gets like that I can't use netflix or anything. It's pretty annoying! Anyone have any suggestions?

Oh, and on topic. I failed to get into my game 2 more times last night but I finally was able to play it and it doesn't show me having any restarts.

On a side note, I won the game, Williams and McGee (Illinois' QBs) made some of the worst throws I've seen (including the worst 0 yard pick 6 you'll ever see!) and Denard Robinson's ass is benched until Forcier comes back. Until then I'm playing freakin' Nick Sheridan. That bastard can't run, but in the last few games where I've been forced to play him he's something like 8/8 with 3 TDs!