My Predicted Top 10 of Week 12

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JOEDESIGNS, Dec 20, 2009.

1. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

My Predicted Top 10 of Week 12

I am posting this before the GT/Nebraska game which is why they will be seen twice.

1. GT/Nebraska (WINNER)
    2. Florida
    3. USC
    4. Oregon
    5. FSU
    6. Texas
    7. Oklahoma
    8. GT/ Nebraska (LOSER)
    9. Ohio State
    10. Mississippi State

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

You think ND goes from #2 to out of the top 10? Rutgers was ranked... I think they'll stay ahead of Mississippi State and solidly in the top 10.

3. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Basis, they are 17th. I would buy in to ND in the Top 10 if they were 12th or better. But you may be right, it was ND's 1st loss. Can't wait until the advance.

4. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Yeah, I'd agree on Notre Dame NOT falling out of the Top 10.

Here is my predicted Top 10, incl. the outcome of the GaTech/Nebraska game.

1) Nebraska: Wins v. GaTech; Solid #1; Has to face Oklahoma in Big XII Championship

2) Florida: Despite early loss to Nebraska, sets themselves up for a possible rematch in the NC game

3) USC: Should beat #5 Oregon in Los Angeles; Is this too high for a 2-loss team?

4) Notre Dame: Their 1st loss of the season to a #17 ranked Rutgers team keeps them ahead of the blob of 2-loss teams.

5) Georgia Tech: Their 1st loss of the season to #1 Nebraska won't drop them far; Will stay ahead of the blob of 2-loss teams.

6) FSU: Should beat Colorado this week and solidify themselves as the 2nd highest rated 2-loss team.

7) Oklahoma: Should beat Texas Tech this week and SHOULD jump Texas, a team they beat earlier this season.

8) Texas: Faces rivals Texas A&M this week and should hold steady at #8.

9) Ohio St.: Should beat Illinois and move up one slot.

10) Mississippi St.: Should beat rival Ole Miss and move up one spot in preperation for the battle with Oklahoma in the final week.

5. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Crazy things could happend. What about this...

1) GT loses to Nebraska

2) Nebraska loses to OU in Big 12 Championship

3) FSU Beats Florida

4) GT beats FSU in ACC Championship game

4) Florida wins SEC

Talk about a cluster F*ck we would have. Has there ever been a season where NO user teams were in the NC game??

6. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

Wait, I don't see alabama in the top 10, does this mean they lost their game!!!!?

Edit: Alabama got destroyed by LSU, which puts Mississippi State back in first place in the SEC-west!

7. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Nice Max! Hoping to face you in the SEC CG. I am weary of you certainly, especially what you showed in last year's game we played. The main reason I am rooting for you to get there is because you have done an awesome job turning MSU into a contender.

Crazy crazy season it has been so far, and these last three weeks will settle it all.

8. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Fun season guys! The eventual champion is going to have to really earn it. Every team has some obstacles to overcome so no one has a clear advantage at this point. Lots of football to be played!

9. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

My guess is the BCS is going to be something closer to this...

1. GT/Nebraska
    2. Florida
    3. GT/Nebraska
    4. Notre Dame

10. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Well,

GT wont lose so hopefully after 25 Straight and counting they can give me back my #1 spot. Much love to those who cheered for GT and those who didnt Basis

11. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

A big shake-up in the polls this week with all the losses we suffered...