My proposed gameplan moving forward.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

-Live draft kicks-off 8pm cst. tonite .We will try and get 5 rounds in but if it begins to drag we will only go 4.

-After draft- A window of ~48 hrs for verification of cap books, verification that drafted and traded players have been moved to correct teams and all owners have updated team front office threads.

-Once cap team is ready(eta FRIDAY AM), Blind Bidding FA will be open for 72 hours. Owners will place claim tags and send in blind bids. The FA team currently consists of Dave, Ox & myself. These are the only guys with access to the Blind Bid email. Position Chnage requests and trading will also be open during this time.

-After the 72hr FA period is up(Monday AM), all FAs won or traded will be verified for correct teams and rosters will be LOCKED for cap book updating and MOD reshuffling. This will also be a ~48 hr window.

-Once cap team is complete(Wednesday AM) ONLY teams under cap can begin Week 1 games. Teams are allowed until Week 2 to get to 53-player minimum.

Of course this time frame is using the max alloted times for these tasks to be complete. If any of the stages get done quicker we will adjust schedule accordingly.

Please add to this as I am sure I left some things out.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I will not be at the draft. just tell me if i am needed. you have my cell.

3. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Plan looks good.