My restarts

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Darkwing, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Some of you may have noticed these in the last 2 weeks. It is only fair that I bring this to everyone's attention.

Against IU I had one restart and this week against NU I had 2 restarts.

My second attempt to play NU (of the 3 total) was to confirm the exact cause of the disc unreadable message I've been receiving lately. Quite simply I can't pause a game, if I do so automatic disc error. My game is on its last life as you can see...

IMG_disc ncaa.jpg

I'm hoping to find one for cheap this weekend before this bad boy is unusable. It's been proven that I can play users game with the disc still but it is hard to be mindful about pausing or not when you're focused on playing. Apologizes to all for the restarts.

2. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Darkwing I got an email from gamestop that they are doing the game for 20 off..... still $40 though, you may be able to pick up a copy at a pawn shop or something cheap, I dont know how that works with the new online pass though

3. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Thanks for the heads up (y)
    Ya the online pass really screws trying to buy it used. (which is probably the point so they sell more copies to make more $$$) I know Target has Forza 4 for $27 on Friday so I'm hoping someplace has this game for close to the same.

Really I just dislike the 360 game cases. I never remember to push in when taking the disc out or putting it back in. The games I use the most almost always end up with a small crack on the very inside of the plastic ring. Though only 4 months of use is new for me :(