My retirement

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bcduggan, Feb 6, 2010.

1. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Sep 12, 2009
    My retirement

I decided to retire. I like the people in the dynasty but I am tired of all the broken tackles by cpu WRs. Each game I have played in there has been 25 broken tackles by cpu. The game played like every snap there was a broken tackle by cpu.

I am also tired off the Robo QB on both sides.QB acc at 35 no matter what the difficulty makes passing way too easy for both sides.

I was going to retire after the Missouri game but I thought maybe the QB THA(90) was the reason every pass went to WRs. Each game this season there was not one offline throw to a cpu receiver, I think I had 3.

If I was playing with a weak defense (WKU)then I would expect more broken tackles but Ill has a B rated defense. If I play completely on conservative I will only force a fumble every 5 or 6 games or so, and that's not realistic with never an interception.

I also am looking for a second job and was looking for reasons to drop some of the dynasties I am in. My top criteria is playing realistic. These sliders don't do that.
  2. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Jun 30, 2009
    Not sure if u guys have a waiting list, but if u dont id like to take over Illinois. Good Luck in your job hunt BC. ill do the Fighting Illini proud if i can get in
  3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Jul 6, 2009
    Check your PM.