1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

My retirement

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bcduggan, Feb 6, 2010.

1. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

My retirement

I decided to retire. I like the people in the dynasty but I am tired of all the broken tackles by cpu WRs. Each game I have played in there has been 25 broken tackles by cpu. The game played like every snap there was a broken tackle by cpu.

I am also tired off the Robo QB on both sides.QB acc at 35 no matter what the difficulty makes passing way too easy for both sides.

I was going to retire after the Missouri game but I thought maybe the QB THA(90) was the reason every pass went to WRs. Each game this season there was not one offline throw to a cpu receiver, I think I had 3.

If I was playing with a weak defense (WKU)then I would expect more broken tackles but Ill has a B rated defense. If I play completely on conservative I will only force a fumble every 5 or 6 games or so, and that's not realistic with never an interception.

I also am looking for a second job and was looking for reasons to drop some of the dynasties I am in. My top criteria is playing realistic. These sliders don't do that.

2. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Not sure if u guys have a waiting list, but if u dont id like to take over Illinois. Good Luck in your job hunt BC. ill do the Fighting Illini proud if i can get in

3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Check your PM.